2. Arrival Of The Royal

✨𝑹𝑶𝒀𝑨𝑳𝑺
✨Part 2

Soon enough the messenger left for Daegu, with the letter of Jungkook's misery.

He went to his room and threw himself on his bed, he needed to cry, a lot. And so he did.

He buried his head in the pillow to muffle his sobs.

After all, crying wasn't a good look on prince.
𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆.

But inside these four walls of his room he could just let himself be.

He was tired of being closeted and now that he finally had the courage to come out, he was being forced to marry a princess.

He just wanted to run away, but at the same time he couldn't leave his family, his friends, his people, his current life.

He was hurt that his parents aren't accepting of him. But he still loved them. They were great parents to him in other aspects, it's just.. that's how they were brought up,
to think that being gay is not alright.

They loved jungkook and he loved them, and that love restricted him from running away.

He was cursing his destiny and destiny of that princess, for she were to marry the man who could never love her like a lover.

His crying session was interrupted by Gureum(jungkook's dog), gureum jumped on the bed and started licking jungkook's face from side, making the young prince giggle.

Jungkook turned around as letting gureum jump on his chest and continue the face licking session.

He then cuddled up to gureum and fell asleep.

[FEW WEEKS LATER]

One of the guard knocked on jungkook's door, after seeking the crown Prince's permission he entered and bowed.
"His majesty has sent for you, the Royal you will marry would be arriving in an hour." the guard said, bowed again and left.
Jungkook sighes as the maids rush in to get him dressed.

Walking down the stairs he joins The King and Queen who were dressed in proper attire, ready to welcome The Royal.
The trumpet and drum sounds announce arrival of his fiancé, queen turns towards him and gestures him to smile.

Jungkook puts on the best fake smile that he could muster.

The guards announced royal's arrival and in walks

𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠!

𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kim Taehyung!

Looking even more ethereal than his paintings that jungkook had seen.

Jungkook was busy admiring the young prince who elegantly walked towards Royal family,
behind him walked various servants carrying presents.

He walks towards jungkook, bows lightly, and takes jungkook's hand in his, and places a soft kiss on top of it.
Then straightening his back he says "It's an honor to finally meet you my prince." jungkook smiled trying to hide the evident blush on his face.

The shock was evident on faces of both The King and The Queen, there faces had gone white, just like that of other court members

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The shock was evident on faces of both The King and The Queen, there faces had gone white, just like that of other court members.
Taehyung bowed and greeted King and Queen, pulling them out of their trance.

"We welcome you in our kingdom, and are grateful to have you here." the king finally managed to squeeze out a standard greeting as Taehyung smiled softly and gave him a letter, presumably from his father.

Even after witnessing blood drained, Aghast expressions Taehyung was calm and had a gentle smile on his face.

"You must be tired from the travel, please rest for some time and enjoy our hospitality." the queen said with a forced smile, while jungkook couldn't contain his wide grin.

Taehyung didn't really needed any rest but agreed nonetheless.

Everyone was sent out,
it was just the Royal family and 3 courtiers in the throne room.

Queen's suggestion of rest to Taehyung had gained them the time to comprehend the situation.

Distress was evident on everyone's face, except for jungkook, who was happier than ever.

"Father just let me marry him! It would be offensive to his kingdom to send him back and refuse the proposal!" jungkook chimed as the king gave him death glare but he just shrugged and continued, "After all you sent the marriage proposal first, it would be so disrespectful to not marry me to him! It could even start a war !"

The king sighed heavily as the queen rubbed his back trying to calm him down.

"his royal highness is right your majesty, sending the young royal back would create distress between the two kingdoms.
Kingdom of Daegu and Busan are two of the most powerful Kingdoms so war between the two would cause a lot of harm." one of the courtier said,

the King sighed and muttered "Why would they send a prince to marry a prince!"

"Same sex marriage is legal in Daegu. Your Majesty." other courtier said.

"I am aware of that." the king said glaring at him. "but how can they assume that my son is gay!"

"Heteronormative isn't the view everywhere father." jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"why didn't we specified the royal to be princess in our letter!" the queen voiced as the king let out a regretful sigh.

They had indeed forgotten to specify the gender of the said royal and since they were the one to initiate proposal, turning it down would sour the relationship of two kingdoms.

But at the same time he could not accept his son married to a man.

Royals {TAEKOOK} ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें