3. unexpected meeting

Hearing this name Hania froze, she lost the sight of what is happening around her. A blur image came to her mind.

Saira tapped her hands and she came out of the trance

Saira tapped her hands and she came out of the trance. Hania was staring at her with wide
eyes.

" now I think you remember that jerk." Saira said

"He isn't a jerk. You know he was one of the kindest person I've met in college." Hania said with a sly smile

" So Hanu ain't he the right person ? Umm." Saira said with a questioned expression
" maybe he is ....maybe he is not. I don't know. Its been long time since I have seen him. We even don't know where he is. You remember how he left college in middle." Hania said
" Hanu we can his find whereabouts, thats not a big deal."
" Saira but what he would think of me if we will talk to him about this and that too all out of a blue moon."
" Hanu I believe more than you he needs a marriage to cover his secret."

" I won't comment on his secret , but I guess you are right. But how will he approach him
We don't have much time. Its already Tuesday and we have 3 more days."
"don't worry I'll try to find out about it." Saira said to reassure her
Then they had their usual gossip session. And went for shopping.
It was almost 8:30 when Hania reached home. Her family was having dinner and she decided to join them. This time she wasn't anxious as she found she temporary solution for her problem. They had a good family time. After a long time Hania slept peacefully without thinking about future.
It was early morning and like usual Hania was awake.She prayed like normal. Although there was nothing unusual today but her heart was beating very fast. She was having intuitions that something major will happen. She discarded those thoughts and went to office. She tried to engage herself in work but couldn't.Her intuition was getting strong but she couldn't figure it out what will happen next.
She completed an important report which was vital for the next meeting.She decided to give it to Mr.Rahim (her boss) so he can review it. As she was walking toward her boss's cabin her heartbeat started to increase hysterically.

(Hania's look for the day)

She slightly opened the door and knocked so Mr.Rahim can acknowledge her presence. Mr.Rahim signalled her to come in. She went inside and was about to say something when her eyes fell on the person sitting beside her boss. She felt at that moment everything paused. She couldn't believe her eyes. Mr. Rahim noticed this and said " Ms.Hania are you fine ? I guess you came here to give this file."
Hania simply nodded while Mr.Rahim continued " And yeah Ms.Hania I would like you to meet him. He is Mr.Ayaan he is my friend and a management analyst. We were discussing about tomorrow's meeting. And he can surely help with the report."
Hania was gazing at his direction with astonshiment , while he passed a fake smile into her direction. Hania thought destiny is playing a game with her. Yesterday she was thinking about this guy and today he is sitting in front of her. Due to her absent mindness file fell from her hands and papers got scattered. Mr.Rahim's phone rang. And he excused them. Hania put all her attention on papers while Ayaan put all his attention on Hania. Ayaan was about to say something when Mr. Rahim came back and informed them he had to leave as his mother is feeling unwell and asked Hania to give this file (report was in this file) for review purpose. Soon Rahim left. Hania and Ayaan were alone in the cabin. Hania mustered courage and said " Sir here is the file.Sir if you don't mind can I leave ."

Ayaan was beyond amazed hearing this all. Finally he said" Hania didn't you recognize me?"
Hearing this Hania's mind went into flashback.

 Finally he said" Hania didn't you recognize me?" Hearing this Hania's mind went into flashback

Ayaam's look

Salaam guys
Here Is chapter 3. guys let me know in comments should chapters be long or short .
Pls vote and comment. It would be more than enough If u can recommend this book to someone 💕💕
Take care 🖤