11.relief

"Hania I can understand you , you are hurt but lets go from here first."
This was not the answer to her questions. Hania couldn't handle the emotional conflict which was going inside her brain.
" okay you can go , l will stay here and leave when I want to. "
Hania said with a blank expression.

"Hania , it is quite late and there is no one around. I can't leave you here like this." He said it in the most softest voice possible.

"I can manage. I came here by myself and can go by myself too. You don't need to worry about me. "Hania said avoiding eye contact.

" Hania I know you are angry with me. You don't want to talk to me. Your anger is justified. I will answer your questions , just wait for sometime." He said this in attempt of calming her.

Hania glared at him for few seconds and said " I feel you are avoiding me. Its okay , at last I can't force you. And yeah lets go, Ayaan. " hania said while putting extra pressure on the last word.

Ayaan got lost in thoughts realizing how hurt Hania was. His stance was broken when he realized Hania has gone away from his direction.
" wait Hania I will drop you home."

" then what about my car. I can't leave it here like this. " Hania replied.

" I understand , we'll use your car and I can pick my car later."

Without hearing any further, Hania moved to her car's direction. Soon Ayaan joined her.

Hania checked her phone and panicked.

5 missed calls from dad

She murmured" my day can't get more worse than this. What will I say to dad."

"Don't worry I will talk to him."

" when you can't answer my questions , then how will you answer my dad's questions?"
Hania said while looking in opposite direction.

" Don't worry wifey I will handle things." Ayaan said to lighten the mood.

Hania was taken aback by his words but maintained a neutral expression.

Both remained quite afterwards. Soon they reached Hania's home.
Hania was scared to face her dad , although he was a cool dad but at heart was a desi dad.

Hania gathered all the courage and opened the car door. With slow steps she strided towards the main door.

Ayaan accompanied her , unknowingly his presence made her feel less anxious.

Hania was about to open the door , when suddenly door opened and her dad was on other side. Hania never saw this expression on her dad's face.
He gave them an intense glare and said in a strict voice " You have idea how much worried me and your mother were. But no you were busy roaming with this guy. We tried calling you but no response from your side
We never expected this much carelessness from your side."

"Uncle it was my fault , If you want to scold someone then it should be me not her." Ayaan tried to defend Hania

"See mister I am talking to my daughter not you. So please don't interrupt in between." Zubair said in a harsh tone.

"Zubair he is our son in law." Feriha who was standing behind Zubair said that.

"Then you deal with this guy. I don't want to say anything. Its already late and Hania is here. I better carry on with my night routome." Zubair said in a bitter tone and went inside.

"Ayaan dear don't mind his words. He is just angry at the moment. He was just worried for Hania, there is nothing against you in his heart." Feriha tried to clarify her husband's outburst