7.Unexpected guest

Hanks's POV
I should be happy that the first step of my plan is quite successful. Ayaan agreed without much resistance. I am sort of relieved that now at least things will get normal and I won't have to think about unnecessary things. But at the same time I feel guilty about what I am doing with Ayaan. I should have told him the complete truth not just some selected parts.

Did I have the courage to tell him my secret ?

The secret which is very close to my heart yet it breaks my heart every single time I think about it.
I find so hard to talk about it. It makes me feel all those emotions which in turn makes me weak and vulnerable.
And I can't show that side to anyone. Not even my parents then how come Ayaan.

My intentions are not to manipulate him or use him for my own benefit. The thing is that I feel I can trust him freely. The level of comfort I share with him, I doubt I can share it with someone else.

He isn't like other guys who are impulsive and egoistic. He is calm , respectful and most importantly understanding. He surely will understand my situation.

This marriage is nothing. just a deal for me. I will get an escape from my problems ( handling parents worry regarding marriage, their questions, dilemma regarding future ). I can't always avoid this situation. I have to face it. If not Ayaan I have to marry someone else. And. that would be another issue itself.

I will give Ayaan his space. I remember back then he had someone in his life but I don't know what happened between Ayaan and her.
I won't question his feelings for her. I will try to cover up his shortcomings.

I have to talk to mom so mom and dad can make arrangements for weekend and their unexpected guest.

Ayaan's POV
My life has taken a complete uncertain turn. Things are happening in such a way that I don't have enough time to ponder over it. It feels like my unsaid prayers are being answered.

The girl whom I used to admire secretly has come back into my life. At that phase when I was thinking to move on in life. It must be a sign from destiny. Things always happen for a reason.

However one thing which bothers me is that how Hania asked me for that purposal it was all so rushed. I am unsure about what she thinks of me but the way she considers me as someone who she can trust with her issues made me quite elated.
To be honest saying no wasn't an option. I can't loose her again. By over thinking I am just ruining the happiness which I should feel.

Third person's POV
Ayaan decided to go home earlier so he can discuss this proposal situation with his parents. He lives in a separate house than his parents as he believes it is quite essential for growth as a person to move out of parents house after a certain age. His mother resisted at first but he and his father convinced her. He frequently visits them on weekend.

He informed his mother of his visit as it was unusual on his side to visit them on weekdays.
When he reached home he was welcomed by his mother. The mother and son duo shared some warm moments. Then he went to his previous room. It was all same as it was before. He smiled seeing this that how his mom has been so considerate regarding it. He changed into some old clothes of his. And went to pray. After the prayer he raised his hands to make dua
" Ya Allah I don't know what is happening with my life these days. But one thing I know is that things are happening with your will. I am unaware what's there in Hania"s heart however you know matters of heart. Make things easy for her and for me also. Although I know you never burden a soul more than they can endure , still give me her share of sufferings. It is really painful to see that emptiness in her eyes. "

He continued his general dua and when he finished his mother came with a cup of coffee to his room. Ayaan decided to talk to her about that matter.
"mum , I have to tell you something really important. Can we talk now ?"
" yeah sure."
" mum I have to decided to get married. " he looked at his mom while saying this actually he was trying to study her expressions however was unsuccessful.
He continued " mum I have someone in my mind regarding that." He emphasized on word someone.