Chapter 15: Tԋҽ Fιɾʂƚ Cɾαƈƙ

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE.

Basically we can now go back to the present, incase you have forgotten this is where we left off:

"I'll explain more about him later, but it seems we have guest that just woke up. Introducing to you, the 502nd test of making a hybrid. But the first successful outcome. Ladies an gentleman, the newfound proclaimed 'weapon' of the angels, now ours, I present to you...

Hinata Shoyo."

A short thing stumbles in. "W-Who are you guys?", the hybrid stuttered out as he started to wake up.

Tendō approached the terrified hybrid and grabbing him by both of his shoulders. Giving him a simple smile and said, "

We're demons."

"D-DEMONS?!"- Hinata yells worriedly as he backs away from Tendo.

'Umm yes did I not make that clear?', Tendo said.

Hinata began to panic and Tendo could feel his aura spiking. 'If Hinata-kun manages to have a panic attack of sorts he could bring this whole place down.' Tendo made a quick scan of the room. So do I push these mates closer together.. Inspire someone in need.. or go with the safest decision.

.

.

.

"Kageyama. You'll be in charge of Hinata for the duration of his... stay."

"Umm, no offense sir but I don't think-"

Before Kageyama could doubt Tendo anymore Ushijima was already giving Kageyama a glare. One of those glares that only the receiver is aware of. A planned and COMPLETELY terrifying glare.

"Alright.", Kageyama spoke quickly as he stood up.

"Follow me Tangerine", Kageyama muttered.

"MY NAME'S HINATA DUMBASS!", The (still in robes) hybrid screamed ticking off kageyama.

The rest of the trip to the hospital room was filled with plenty of bickering, and questions.

"You know you don't have to actually hold me I don't even know where I am", Hinata said glaring back up to Kageyama with the same annoyance as he was.

"You know what? Your right. I could take you eaaasy if I wanted to.", Kageyama said smirking and laughing stoically.

"You look and sound creepy you over grown blueberry", Hinata said under his breath.

"And your short you stupid tangerine", Kageyama said under his breath as they both admitted to how ironically stupid this all was in their heads.

While Kageyama hated this thing called Hinata, he was confounded by how worried Hinata had appeared at first. Kageyama didn't know why but he didn't like knowing the tangerine was so scared.

Not to mention Hinata still didn't know why Kageyama had appeared before him in that world of mirrors.

While Hinata walked with that blueberry head to what could be his doom, he thought of why he wasn't busy trying to escape. Why did this dumbass by the name Kageyama make him want to stay?

.

.

.

"Oh my I just kicked out our youngest member. What are we artifacts to do?", Tendo said with a small smile creeping up his face which led to everyone giving small smirks of their own. Everyone in that room had some sort of death threat over their heads, whether it was from stealing information, lives, or trust. Knowing that everyone in that room was dangerous does brighten one's day.