Chapter 7: Pҽƚ Aɳɠҽʅ

⚠ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ⚠

Nothing bad, the usual cursing, not very well descripted pain, bitches being introduced, there will be a not half way that I will ask for you guy to pay attention to to enhance the effect. 

Akaashi POV: 

I feel really bad , I seriously just made Sugawara-san fly miles for me. I'm amazed by how well he took it though. Kenma and I have been friends for a very long time, so I'm not worried about him telling anyone. I am a bit concerned about Oikawa. We've been on missions together once or twice, we speak quite a bit, but I wouldn't consider him a close friend. As far as I know Oikawa works on moods. Yeah, my life depends on whether or not Oikawa got his beauty sleep. 

. . .

I woke up to my phone ringing. I yawned  as I reached for it off my coffee table. I didn't bother seeing who it was and simply picked up. 

"You've reached 'code untouchable' how can I help you?".  I lazily said.

"Name received, 'code demon' on loop.", I could picture the smirk on his face. 

Holy crap a call form the boss...

Code Demon:

It hasn't been verified how many abilities the boss has, but the known are the following.

Boss has power over your mind. He can make you plummet into your darkest nightmare.  A twist on disposing aura, he can control your aura and his own, creating this ability. This is enough to defeat anyone, but as if that weren't enough he can  control shadows. Nobody actually knows how this ability works or came to be, but the basics of the ability is he can become a shadow, and can expand them. 

The boss is the most powerful demon to exist. 

"Akaashi-kun!~ Just who I need!". The boss exclaimed.

Oh yes, the boss is, well I don't like to put it this way, but in short the boss is... a bit odd. Insane... 

He's a psychopath.

But a brilliant one. He has earned my respect, but there are moments where you are allowed to question his sanity. 

"Here are the basics Akaashi-kun. We just got a 'delivery' of angels from a recent attack. Well, actually one of them came willingly, what a strange one, even his hair was odd Akaashi-kun!~ He was so weird, but oh well, I've called who I believe are necessary for the presentation of our new findings! Akaashi-kun, if we get this right, we might finally be able to defeat them." His last sentence was cold and straight forward.

 All the years I've dedicated, and we're finally so close.

"Oh yeah, and to  put it in short, be ready to be amazed Akaashi-kun! Sorry to rush you but I expect everyone there in 20 minutes. Ciao~". He then hung up. 

This must be an emergency if the boss didn't have time to have a whole conversation with me. Whenever the boss delivers information, he tends to get a bit off topic. I got up and got dressed into a blazer with matching pants with a black turtleneck. Somebody once told me the boss likes it when we wear formal attire to his meetings. 

(Basically what he was wearing minus the glasses, in this story Akaashi doesn't need glasses, they're simply reading glasses. So he carries them around. Also Akaashi with glasses is too hot for the world) 

 Also Akaashi with glasses is too hot for the world)