Chapter 9: Wԋαƚ Tԋҽყ Tԋσυɠԋƚ

⚠ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ⚠

Nothing to bad. BUT BE WARNED, THIS IS A HORRIBLE CHAPTER. I wrote this in a hurry because I was feeling like shit, and even as I was editing it I was like, "There's no saving this chapter."

Actual Warning: CRINGE, CURSING, BAD GRAMMAR

READ THIS ⬇

VERY IMPORTANTE: THIS IS A REPITITION OF WHAT HAPPENED LAST CHAPTER. JUST AS THE TITLE INDICATES, WHAT SOME PEOPLE WERE THINKING. AKA DIFFERENT POVs. I'LL CHILL WITH THE CAPS NOW.

READ THAT ⬆

Kenma POV:

After the explanation the boss gave, a black haired male waltzed in like he own the place. And he laid his eyes on me. I don't know why but I really liked his wings. They weren't the usual annoying white ones. These were white, dipped into a crimson red. And weren't very large, they stuck neatly out of his suit. He was tall, and had a pretty decent build. I couldn't help but stare at them. What weird hair. That guy's staring at my face, is there something on it? I try to wipe my face discreetly, but he just gives me another smile and wink.

Why does this guy keep.. STARING AT ME?! Jesus go fuck yourself-you-black-hair-bangs-don't- let-you-see-shit bastard.

As boss was explaining how he came to us he winked at me, again. Of course I was fucking flustered, he was hot. He looked like a top from some BL manga. (Kenma the Otaku, change my mind.) 

I lay my head down for the rest of his explanation. 

So I spoke up, told boss we don't need this guy. He was giving me really bad vibes. And the fact that he came willingly? I don't like it. 

God that bitch's smirk can be seen for fucking miles. 

Now I'm in charge of him. 

Oh god, the extra work.. If he takes up animal crossing time I will murderer him. 

Oikawa POV:

Ughhhh my outfit's so plain. Just a suit. Meh not like there's anyone I need to impress in this room. 

Ushijima's scary. I remember when he first came he wouldn't stop bothering me. He'd always say-

"You should've-",

And then be interrupted by Tendō pulling him off god knows where. 

The first angel that came in was kinda hot. Tall figure, weird hair, big attitude. Meh guys like that always have a small di-

Oh another angel. Tendō even seemed a bit concerned during his explanation.  We usually don't receive more than one. Hmm? Interesting, ability unidentified, he even had to send his pet angel. 

I WANT A PET ANGEL!

They sounds perfect~ You can do anything with them, and I wonder if an angel's body is the same a as a demon's. Interesting.

I snapped out of it as Tendō said, "Next, the one that came, not so willingly."

He snaps his  fingers and an angel was brought in by force.

Holy. Shit.

Who is he? 

Is it the biceps? Is it cus he's chained up? I couldn't tell you why, but something about this man made me want to grab onto him and never let go. 

Kageyama POV:

I made sure to try to figure out all I could of each of the angels that I walked in off the little information we had. I made sure to take notes of questions I could ask.

But for some reason, when Tendō-kaichou hung up you could see the smirk on his face. It freaked me out but it was alright.

I continued to drink my milk. I've been told it's really weird that I drink milk so often it just. It just.. brings me joy. I think with determination. 

My thoughts are interrupted when Tendō-kaicho hangs up and begins to speak again. 

"I'll explain more about him later, but it seems we have guest that just woke up. Introducing to you, the 502nd test of making a hybrid. But the first successful outcome. Ladies an gentleman, the newfound proclaimed 'weapon' of the angels, now ours, I present to you...

Hinata Shoyo."

A short thing walks in. He looks tired.

"Oh wow.."

One of his wings was black, the other contrasting it perfectly with it's serene white. He had glowing orange hair matching his vibrant orange eyes. He came in a hospital gown and appeared tired, but his wings were extended. On his collar were the numbers '502' indentured. He had a demon's elf like ears, and the most perfect skin I've ever seen. He had a beautiful tail. Not like the usual demon's which was black and thin. Each scale was detailed with scars or a design. A simple pattern of black and white as he swayed it back and forth, hypnotizing me. His silky white milk skin shining in the dim lighting of the room as he surveyed everyone. 

"W-Who are you guys?", the hybrid stuttered out as he started to wake up.

Tendō-kaichou stood up to go to him but I kind of just- very abruptly stood up.

"G-GOMEN!", I screamed as everyone looked at me.

I then sat back down. What the hell made me do that? I just felt so, defensive? I felt like he was going to hurt him or something.

Tendō-kaichou looked at me and then the hybrid and smirked.

He approached the terrified hybrid and grabbing him by both of his shoulders. Giving him a simple smile and said,

"We're demons."

. . .

HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICED I DROPPED MY MILK!

(PLEASE READ ⬇⬇⬇ )

💛𝓂¥ n𝔬𝕋𝐄:

894 words. Sorry for the chapter, (in general) as I mentioned I feel like shit, whatever my sister had, she gave to me sooo yeah.  Also yes, that's how I decided to end the chapter. Not as Tendō being dramatic, but as Kageyama spilling his milk as his bae walks in.

Anyways I would still really like to know your guy's opinion on whether or not I should make this an mpreg. I could change this world to "Whoever the hell can get pregnant", cus this is an AU of my own making (✿◡‿◡)

Oh yeah I completely forgot to mention this, but there's gonna be some Atsumu x Sakusa. They're the 2 agents they don't recognize, but yall gonna figure that out later. The ones who read my notes get insights on what's gonna happen. ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

And as alwaysss, rEmEmBeR

It's not a shitty life, it's just a shitty day. Life's gonna get better honey. So just keep trying, even thought those shitty days start piling up like my homework. Just keep pushing, it's a good life.

]|I{•------» ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ꜱɪɴ »------•{I|]

Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₉: Wₕₐₜ ₜₕₑy ₜₕₒᵤgₕₜ 

ₛₜₐₜᵤₛ: Cₒₘₚₗₑₜₑ