Chapter 1: 𝓟𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮

⚠ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ⚠

This story will consist of shit like murder, lust, smut, and a whole shit ton of gayness. We took the haters and we made them watch a rainbow for fucking years 'till they got in their head that they got more shit to do than worry about peoples love lives. Anywaysss, and as you can see, a lot of cursing. 

Also I OBVIOUSLY don't own any of the characters. But, the AU is my original world. (Who DIDNT wish they owned Haikyuu?)

𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼, 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻-𝓼𝓪𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮~ This is the description, it's important so if you're  like me and usually skip the description here it is. If you already read it, skip to where it's no longer in Italic. 

In this world, you're either an angel or a demon. Angels are creatures with the ability to grow milky white wings in the blink of an eye. They are able to control they're aura to make others feel calm, sad, energetic, happy, and other pleasuring feelings. Some angels are able to change theirs or others characteristics to look like animals, but this a power very few are able to master. It is very rare for angels to have a power out of this category, but it  is possible. 

Demons are mystic beings, whose powers vary. Almost all are able to grow horns, a tail and pointed elf-like ears. The sizes of these features depends on the demon's personality. But the rarest power for them is the ability to grow wings. They as well have a power similar to angels on being able release aruras of certain emotions. Lust, anger, and curiosity. Demons have a 75% chance of dying if they are not able to master the ability of making their wings appear by the age of 24. And even if they don't perish, it is found shameful, and some groups of angels, and even demons seek out these young adults to kill them. Demons powers tend to have abilities which can truly not be explained. But in their modern society, wings are nearly never used, which has caused for more and more demons to go extinct to most angels pleasure.

In this society it is rather normal to go on life without even bringing up angels and demons . It is an era which some seem to want to forget. But a certain group feels it is wrong to hide who and what you were born as. They seek to eradicate the world of all those who seek demons to kill them. And their job seems to increases by the day.

Fukui-Japan, 24:00 hours

(Akaashi POV)

On intercom:  "Alright Akaashi, great job! Sorry were so short on funding, I'm sure you would've been able to at least find a decent hotel. Sorry for the bother!" 

Honestly, Suga worries to much. I reach up to my ear to respond. "It's alright Suga , I'll make sure to start working once I get back to Tokyo, apologies." 

On Intercom: "Oh akaashi, you pressure yourself too much! Honestly you're to good to be true. Oop, sorry love, I forgot to say cops are expected in approximately 38 seconds. Gomen!~  But if there's something I know about you, Akaashi. It's that you just need a second, and nobody would have even known you were there!~"

Honestly  Sugawara, you flatter me.  I thought we agreed my record was 1.2 seconds.

. . .

I landed onto the window of my motel. As far as the motel knew I hadn't come out of my room in the past 3 hours. It was 1:00 hours once I was packed and ready to leave the following morning. The mission was to my liking, successful. It was a small mission but an important one. We had been hunting down the heir to an important leader of a company, whose leader just happened to be anti-demonist. He had been hiding in Fukui. We nearly didn't find him, but our genius hacker Kenma just needed somebody to tell him his name. 

My job: Break in to his new-found hiding spot. Kill him. Record a message. Escape unnoticed. It was easy since it was a secluded location. 

 All we need is a chance, once all famous, world-wide leaders, and businesses ran on the work of hunting and enslaving demons are eradicated, we would have a chance for everyone to see who we really are. We're not insane we're not terrorists, everybody in The Sin has a purpose, a reason. Mine?

 My lover.

 He was really something, he truly believed society just needed time. Time for them to see us for who we truly were. His blind optimism got him killed. To this day, it remains a mystery who it was. I've asked Kenma millions of times to bring the file back up, but every time he says he isn't an expert in the finger print field. Honestly, I'm not that stupid. They all know I would go crazy and recklessly seek his vengeance. They're not wrong, but the last thing I want is somebody stopping me. 

It's an unspoken fact that nearly all demons need a mate in order to grow their wings. It is unspoken because then there is a possibility a traitor demon would tell this to an angel, and would then know one of our main weaknesses.  That's the worst part. When your a demon, you don't know who to trust. 

I am yet to grow my wings. Everyone back at base assures me by telling me I still have a year. But I think we all know, I will most likely die. I have no reason to live since Akio died. He was my purpose. And his vengeance is my last reason to continue. I will never need anyone else. These were my last thoughts as I drifted off to sleep. 

. . .

💛𝓂¥ n𝔬𝕋𝐄:

836 words ( I think, I speed counted cus ain't nobody got time for that ) not including my note at the beginning and end. Chapters will be about 800 to 1,000 words. I sound so bland, sorry mah bitches I'm e x a u s t e d. Chile, anyways. Updates everyday at around 5 to 6 pm. E v e r y   m o t h e r f u c k i n g   d a y.  Maybe even 2 a day since holidays are coming up. I got no life except texting people so here we are. And yes this IS a bokuaka don't worryyyy. You'll see how I'm going to be introducing him in the next chapter~

Please comment if yo didn't like something or have a suggestion, I made this world up in 10 seconds soooo yeah. 

]|I{•------» ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ꜱɪɴ »------•{I|]

Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₁: ₚᵤᵣₚₒₛₑ 

ₛₜₐₜᵤₛ: Cₒₘₚₗₑₜₑ