[1]

Finally today is The Day

Finally today is The Day. My first day of work. I have been auditioning to get role into series from quite sometime and finally I got one and the one also that I really like.

I am Off Jumpol
Age - 24
And finally I got casted into the series, as a side role but I am happy atleast something I got.

Series main cast is Mild. She is really beautiful, and Gun Atthaphan. I have been seeing Gun's work since long time and I really Envy his acting through we never really talked.

Since I am going to be Gun's close friend in series, we are going to eventually talk since we need to make some chemistry. Im looking forward to it.

I reached at our script reading place. And sat at the empty space I found. Everyone was at time. But a seat at my side was empty still. Who is left?

Suddenly a small figure came at my side, everyone's attention was starring at that person like I was doing. But maybe I was looking more intensely. He looked more good in real life. ( Oh Off please what the f*ck are you thinking)

It was none other than Gun. He looked at me and Waied with a huge smile. I smiled back.

We are mostly done with our first day of script reading. Since I didn't really have much scenes in the first scenes.I was just observing everyone.

It was finally a scene of mine and Gun, where we needed to do some serious talk. I started by saying my lines. And then Gun did but suddenly he started laughing.

"I am sorry, P'Off just, I can't be serious when I see him"

Do I really look funny? That makes me happy. I smiled and then we tried again. Eventually after some tried finally we pulled of the lines perfectly.

It was almost midnight now. Everyone was already to tierd. And finally today's schedule was over. I got to know better about storyline and I also made some new friends including gun.

Now we were having the dinner.

"Let's come back tomorrow around 12pm for second rehearsals" Director said to us.

"But Phii I live so far from here, how can I??" Gun whined

"Maybe you can ask someone to stay over tonight" He suggested.

He asked some of the people but I guess they were having one or two complications. So I eventually ended up volunteering

"What about you can stay at my place Nong'Gun??"

"Really P'Off, Thank you so much" Gun said excitement with big smile.

Finally after completing our dinner me and Gun went to the car.

G- So how many rooms do you have?
O- 1 but I can sleep at sofa, why?
G- Oh okay! I just like to sleep while hugging someone. Maybe not today.
O- I don't like skinship much, so it's better for me to sleep in sofa Nong
G- Yes, We just got to know each other. (He sulked)
O- It's not like that Nong, I just don't really like it with anyone.

Gun didn't replied, and had a pout formed. Oh god, I am not ready for what's going to come next.

Daily Insta Updates-:

- unedited

- unedited