[6]

Off's POV

Off's POV

We have been roaming around in lots of shops, but I guess Gun's seems to like nothing. Originally we came to buy purses which were going to release today. But they haven't arrived yet in shop. So we thought to take a look around.

Or maybe Gun is only looking around, since he is only going into expensive stores, and I don't think I will be able to afford anything.

I was so lost in my thoughts, suddenly he grabbed my hands and dragged me with him.

"P'Off do you want to buy anything?"

"Not really, I'm okay"

"Come on I will buy it for you Phii"

I was shocked why he is suddenly ready to buy me something, that's also expensive.

"Please Phi, I am already staying with you without giving you anything, can't I just buy you something?"

It's really okay, he don't need to buy me anything.

"Phi, I won't talk to you if you don't buy anything"

"Okay okay, you can buy me anything you like naa"

Ah shit once again, I couldn't resist him. His cutness just drift me away. Get hold of yourself Off, get hold of yourself.

After long search he finally bought me a shirt, which I actually really liked. But He only knows how expensive it is. I won't see tag. I don't want to get eaten with Guilt.

After finally getting his purses, we came back home.

"I am so tierd Phi, I am going to sleep."

I nodded and we went to sleep. I had some works to complete so I ended up doing that.

It was night again, and today I was going to sleep in sofa.

"P'Off were you comfortable yesterday night"

Unknowingly yes I was, I felt so comfort rather I felt really calm.

"From your expression I can take that as a yes, so if you like we can-"

"No it's okay Gun, you can go to sleep. I am comfortable here"

With that he pouted and went to room.

It was midnight and I just went to room where Gun was sleeping, I couldn't take it anymore. I want to feel that feeling again.

And I just hugged him from back and went to sleep.

It was next morning, Gun didn't asked me any questions. Neither do I said anything. We went to set for shooting again (not to mention I was wearing the shirt he bought because he literally forced me to wear it ) Everything was going pretty normal, UNTIL

Everytime Gun looked at me and smiled , my heart starts beating faster.
Everytime He comes near me my heart starts beating faster.
Everytime we act together my heart starts beating faster.

What is this feeling I'm experiencing, whatever it is, hope it don't bring me trouble.

Daily Insta Updates-

Comments-Gununun- Why he is tagging Gun? I'm curious

Comments-
Gununun- Why he is tagging Gun? I'm curious

OffJpol-He is so handsome aaaakssksk

Fangirling- Off and Gun seems to be more close noww.

Arm_wc - Who is Gun?
             Tawan_v Replying to @Arm_Wc - Yes who is Gun?

Gun_atthaphan - Suits you well!

Unedited-
Hope you guys are liking it^^!