[4]

Off's POV

Off's POV

"P'Off can I be your Roomate until the Series Shooting ends?"

How can I say No to Gun now, since I have been already killed by previous guilt. So I let him stay with me. Now, For Next few weeks, I am going to stay with Gun.

Tomorrow we had shooting from early morning, so we were ready to head to bed, me on sofa.

"P'Off won't your back hurt from sleeping on sofa?"

"No it's fine Nong, you don't need to worry na"

"We can do this one thing Phi, we can take turns what do you think? And if not we both can sleep in bed together?"

Suddenly my heartbeat went to another level the expression he was making while saying that was making my heart beat faster

"N-not it's okay we can take turns."

Shia why did I Sutter, Off please control your heart.

"Okay Phi Good Night, Sweet dreams kha"

"Sweet Dreams Nonggg"

With that we went to our Dream worls.

Next Day-

I woke up and saw Gun already awake practicing his lines. I don't really have much scenes today, just my introduction entery, so I was prepared.

I went to shower first since Gun was still practicing his lines. Honestly I'm so excited today, since it's my first series and first day of shooting

I came out of shower and signled Gun that he can take shower now. With that I went to get ready, while Gun was showering.

After sometime Gun came out of shower just shower around his torso.
It made me so flustered I need air, omg I need to breath.

Even though he is small, he got good body. Omg Off stop thinking. I slowly ran out of room before Gun notice me starring at him.

This is really going to be dangerous for few weeks.

We both head to shooting location together. And rest of the day just went on shooting.

It was almost late night now, and we were done with first day of shooting, I returned home after my shooting, but then I needed to buy dinner, so I thought I will also pick up Gun from shooting.

"P'Off you are here! I am really hungry let's go somehwere niceee to eat naaa"

How can I say no to this cute person in front of me.I smiled and nodded and then we went to eat.

He was really so hungry he ordered so many things, but all are spicy I don't really like spicy stuff, so I ordered myself a Mild Base noodels

"Ou P'Off you don't like spicy food"

I said no, while scratching back of my head, while our food arrived

"Atleast I get to know something about you Phi"

"Huh did you said something Gun?"

"No let's eat?"

With that we started eating, he was eating so messily some of his food was on his face and I couldn't help but kept starring

"You are starring at me again, like you did in morning"

He suddenly startled me,so you he saw me starring at morning, Shia, I shouldn't have starred at him.

I didn't knew what to say really, He always make my though process so numb.

"It's okay P'Off you don't need to feel uncomfortable"

"Who said I'm uncomfortable"

I said suddenly while looking up at him. He just smiled and continue eating.

Well, he is cute Really.

Daily Insta Updates-

Unedited-Thank you everyone for voting, hope you guys are liking it ><

Unedited-
Thank you everyone for voting, hope you guys are liking it ><