[9]

Off's POV

Off's POV

Today we are having workshop for our new script or I can say little change in script.

After Gun posted the story of food made by me, things have gone little crazy out there. Anyways

So scene goes like, Gun came back after something sad happened to him and I will comfort him, in which in between I will end up confessing him. That's it.

I am ready for this, I can do it. We did everything as told in script, now it was turn of me to confess.

"Cut, Off show some emotions please."

It was first practice only, it's okay I can do it better next time.

But I was wrong, everytime I try say my lines suddenly I become nervous which end up having me say lines without emotions.

It was finally end of Workshop, and Director said we will see it during shoot only. Great.

"Papii I knew you won't be able to do it" Gun said while smiling a bit.

"Don't worry I will"

I said while smiling, how can he think like this. What made him think like this. To be honest it made it sad.

"Papii I will be coming late today, you can go to sleep early"

I noded and went to home.

It's been already 2AM and I couldn't sleep. I miss Gun's presence, I didn't realised how much I got used to him in just short period of time, how much I started liking him. It's also painful sometimes, him not knowing my feelings.

I was scrolling through insta, when I found picture of Gun and more people partying, he seem so close to one of person. They are basically sitting on each other.

Ugh Off calm down its nothing like that, But what if it is?

With these thoughts, I ended up dosing off I don't know when.

Next day I woke up with Gun next to me. I was so happy seeing him next to me. But it also pains deep inside.

Few days have been already passed by and I have been little distant with Gun, I don't really know why.

But lately he have been close to so many cast members, maybe he was already close to them, but I just noticed. I don't want to be jealous but here I am. Trying to avoid him.

And at worst today we are going to shoot the scene of me confessing. It's going to be very bad day.

Gun and me kept making eye contact during shooting but none of us really talked to each other. Rather he was enjoying with other people.

It was already time for the scene, Whatever happens now let's give it a go.

We did the scene, now it was time for my lines,

"Even if you will be surrounded by lots of people, I will be there for you, Even if you will have no one around I will be still there for you. You don't know I always wanted you best and will always be wanting your best. I really want to make you happy as you deserve to be, I want to take care of you. I want to adore you. I am really willing to not that smile drop from you mouth ever. I really like you, But I know you like her, you like her alot. Even me liking you can't fade away your strong feelings. You won't be ever be mine I know. But I will be still liking you."

"Cut"

I didn't knew, I ended up crying for real.

Suddenly Gun came towards be and Hugged me so hard.

"That was really good Papii, it felt so real."

Maybe it was real Gun.

Unedited-