[13]

Gun's POV

Gun's POV

Today was photoshoot day. I am actually excited about it. Cuz I never had someone else to do photoshoot with.

And I am glad it's Papii. I guess I am going to be comfortable with him while shoot.

We finally came to the set. And got to change our clothes. First look was bad boy kind of look.

I was wearing a silver jacket and Papii Red jacket and our Cheetah pattern matched.

The shoot started. Me and him were giving pretty good poses. I didn't knew he was this good at modeling. He really looked so handsome I must say.

Suddenly the director said something.

"Okay, Since this is going to be new for both of you. We will guide you both for the posses okay?"

New for both, maybe he meant Papii but he is already good. So what does he mean?

Suddenly someone came and bought me and Papi together. He told Papii to slide his hand on my waist. And Papii did that.After that him to look in my eyes.

What is this happening. Was this normal shoot? Why am j getting butterflies when Papii is staring at me like this and holding me like this.

His eyes are surely charming. I can see how nervous he is right now. His eyes tell how much he likes me. How much-

Gun please stop thinking such things right now. Let's continue with shoot whatever it is.

We were done with our outfits. Second one was cute oversized Green and Cream outfit I was looking really small in it. I bet Papii will fall more for me seeing in this. Wtf Gun what are you thinking??!

I saw Papii coming towards me. He looked, he looked really handsome and cute. My heart is beating so fast. This is so crazy.

Now Papii Hugged me and looked me in eyes again, As instructed. But I am getting real feelings.

The way he look in my eyes. The way I want to hug him back tightly this urge is killing me.

In next pose I needed to lie my head on his shoulders. I felt at comfort for real. Everything felt really. Deep inside I want everything to be real.

Now we got into our last outfit it was white oversized shirt with elephant on its sleeves and Papii had white shirt but elephants on front.

I couldn't see the instructor but suddenly Pappi back hugged me. And puts hits head on my head.

My heart jumped out. I was literally screaming from inside. Suddenly like this. Please Gun control yourself it's a photoshoot.

And after lots of encounters where my heart almost jumped out of my place. Finally shoot was over.

I never knew it's going to be like this and during whole shoot me and him didn't even talked??!

"Papii Are you okay?"

"Y-yes Nong what happened?"

"Did you liked having shoot with me."

"Oh I liked it so much. You don't know nong. You will never know."

"What will I never know?"

"Nothing, it was fun shooting with you and I am sorry I never thought that it's going to go like this. If you felt uncomfortable"

"Papii nooo, I really liked having shoot with you!"

The answer I was finding these days was with me. I found out what I was figuring out.

Daily Insta Updates-

Caption- As you all like OffGun together, here we bought you the Next issue with them

Caption- As you all like OffGun together, here we bought you the Next issue with them. They were really cute with each other.
Would you like them to see working together in future?

Comments
Gununun- they look so cutee together

Fg101- Omg I DIDN'T SAW THIS COMING THEU ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER #OFFGUN

User293- Okay I saw this coming the way they are hyping up.

Offgunfg- omg finally we got something. Omg omg.

Unedited-
[Initially I wrote this chapter in third POV but then I didn't liked it much, so I wrote it in Gun's POV and it was worth it. Its really better]

Thank you for always reading and supporting❤️