[5]

Off's POV

Off's POV

We head back to "our" condo and today I can finally sleep at my bed. It's not like sofa is uncomfortable. But Bed have another type of comfort.

I got ready for bed, while Gun wad showering, this time I made sure I don't see him when he come out.

I went out of room, and started scrolling through my phone while sitting. Gun came outside, while wearing the cutest night wear I ever saw. Maybe it was cute cuz Gun was wearing it.

"You should go to sleep, you must me tierd, I will also go sleep Sweet dreams na"

I said to him while going to my room

"Good night P'Off"

I thought the night was over after we exchanged Good nights but it was not.

I was sleeping and suddenly I found someone slowly hugging me from back, I could tell it was Gun.

I turn towards him with questionable expression, He can't see me, I was going to ask why he came here.

"Please P'Off can I sleep with you here, I am not liking to sleep alone please"

Gun voice could tell he was serious. Even though I was not really okay with it, I let him. I didn't said anything and I guess he knew my answer, cuz he start hugging me again.

I couldn't help but Hug him back. Maybe it's not that bad, Hugging someone while sleeping, maybe sometimes it's okay.

It was morning, we had no shoot today, and was still sleeping while Hugging me. I don't know how to get out of this situation now. And I don't want to wake him up.

I tried to get up, but he woke up, ah no I didn't wanted to wake him up.

"Oh sorry Phi, I know you must me uncomfortable", with that he pulled himself back, why I miss his hug now.

I got up and start getting ready for day. I have not much to do today.

"P'Off do you want to come with me? Are you busy today"

Why not, since I have nothing much to do, I thought and we both went together.

"So where are we going?"

"We are going to Mall, I want to buy the latest collection the brand just launched"

"Okay off to the Mall, let's goo"

Unedited-

Unedited-