Prologue

Amanda

We were kissing each other everywhere, and I knew it was wrong. He was my best friend’s boyfriend for crying out loud. What we were doing was never supposed to happen, but it felt so good. Too good, if I was being honest. We were both very drunk and probably wouldn’t even remember this the next morning, but we were too lost in the moment to worry about that.

He sucked and licked my neck hungrily; kissing up to my cheek before pressing his lips against my own. His kiss was hard for about a minute. As if gaining some sort of conscience, I backed off.

“This is wrong,” I said while looking into his golden brown eyes. They held a fire within them that could only be described as one thing. Lust. He had a tight grip around my hips and my legs were highly secured around his firm waist. He looked at me, right in the eye. “Haley is my best friend. I can’t do this to her,” I continued, letting my legs slide down.

“It’s just sex Am, chill. And beside what she doesn’t know aint’ going to hurt her,” he said; kissing my neck again. I let his words sink in. He was right to a certain point. It was just sex. Haley didn't have to know, and my body was burning and yearning to have his body pleasing my own, to have him inside of me.

“I don't know” I whispered looking down, avoiding eye contact. Jake groaned huskily, lifted my chin up and smashed his swollen lips against mine again. His hands found they're way back at my bum, holding me firmly. I felt myself giving in again.

"Come" He said while taking my hand and dragging me towards the bathrooms. There were a lot of people clanging on each other. Luckily I didn’t recognize any of them and they didn’t seem to recognize me either.

He dragged me inside one of the stalls and locked the door, he turned to me and practically ripped of his shirt. Standing there right infront of me with hard rock abs and hungry look, was the bad boy himself. I never thought I would be in this position, ever. Losing my virginity in a bathroom wasn't how I thought nmy first time would be but right know I was turned on and I don't know how to turn myself  off.

I rushed toward him and jumped up at him putting my legs in the same position as earlier, with them tightly gripped around his waist. He took the sign and pushed me up towards the wall. Pulling his head closer to mine, letting our mouths crash onto each other. My hands gripped his soft dark hair. He nibbled on my bottom lip, asking me for access to explore my whole mouth. I gladly opened it.

I started grinding on him, making him moan in my mouth. I smiled to my slef as I felt his friend down there becoming bigger. One of his hands slided down to my thigh slowly, then going up again, this time under the dress. He caressed my body going higher up. One finger Went inside my bra, then two more. Soon his whole hand were inside, stroking my breast. My closed eyes opened when I felt a large pull in my lower abdoment. I jumped down from him.
He stepped back, probably thinking something was wrong. My eyes met his. They were full with desire and a little bit confusion. Still holding my gaze steady on his eyes, I came closer to him. I pushed him lightly up the wall and rested my hands on his bare chest. My lips pressed up upon his lips and they danced together. My hands find their way down onto his belt, I pulled a little on it Before unlocking it. He moaned and I took the chance to put my tongue in his mouth. While doing that I pulled his pants down revealing his black boxers and his oh, so big friend, My left hand went up to his hair, pulling it slightly. While the other went to his lower abdoment, sliding down slowly and then resting it on his standing friend. I felt him grow bigger and bigger. His hands that had been against the wall, now quickly pulled down the zipper on my back, the dress was strapless so when he had slowly pulled the zipper to it's end, it slided down my body. My black lace panties and bra were now showing. He checked my body out and licked his lips. He pulled me as close as I could get by my waist, our legs tangled with each other. I felt another pull. I needed him in me, now. My hands quickly pulled down his boxers, he understood and quickly unhooked my bra and threw it at the ground. I pulled my panties down in rush. He lifted me up and backed me towars the wall behind me. No air could now escape between us. 

He looked me in the eyes as if he was asking if I was ready. I nodded.

"Condom" I mumbled out, not being able to say a longer meaningö

“Skip it. I‘ll just pull out, trust me it feels better without it,” he said and pushed himself into me.