𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝟏𝟏

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"Hey samu " Atsumu is currently in onigiri miya talking to his twin. " What is it tsumu?" Osamu asked while wiping the counter.

" Couples kiss each other right?" Atsumu asked.
" If you're going to talk about something dumb please get out of my shop " Osamu answered.

" Aw come on!" Atsumu exclaimed. " Yes they do, what's yer current concern now?" Osamu asked.

" I just how do i say this.. Me and y/n haven't kiss yet and i really badly want to kiss her!" Atsumu exclaimed his face looks like a tomato.

" What's the problem in that? just kiss her" Osamu said placing his hands on his hips. " It's not easy ok! I feel like she's avoiding me " Atsumu pouted.

" You're touch starved ew " Osamu said.
" Hey!" Atsumu glared at him. " How about try avoiding her maybe she'll kiss you " Osamu said.

" We're getting married and still i haven't kiss her" Atsumu said. "Oh yea you're getting married" Osamu said. " YOU FORGOT?!" Atsumu exclaimed.

" Then how about showing off a flavored lip balm her favorite flavor of course maybe she'll kiss you" Osamu said.

" Oh that's great thanks samu" Atsumu said.
" Welcome.. Oh somebody's calling" Osamu grabbed his phone.

" Hello? Oh!" Osamu smiled.

Back to atsumu.

Atsumu bought a ( fav flavor ) lip balm, atsumu applied it on his lips and waited for y/n to come home.

Time skip

" I'm back babe " Y/n got back. " Welcome home babe!" Atsumu happily walked at her.
" Someone is happy" Y/n chuckled.

Atsumu began to show off his lips hoping y/n will notice it.

Hours later

' she still doesn't notice! ' atsumu thought and they're currently sitting on the couch watching anime.

' maybe i won't get it ' atsumu thought feeling sad. " Oh is that a (fav flavor) lip balm?" Y/n looked at atsumu.

" Oh yea " Atsumu answered. " can i try it?" Y/n asked. " oh yea here " Atsumu pulled out the lip balm but y/n didn't take it instead.

She slammed her lips onto atsumu's lips making atsumu eyes widen. Y/n deepen the kiss and pulled away. " Oh that's some good lip balm" Y/n licked her lips.

" I-.." Atsumu is still flustered by what happened. " You've been asking to be kissed for a week now so, i called your brother and he told me that you've been wanting to be kissed so here you go" Y/n said.

Atsumu tugged y/n's sleeve. " What is it babe- HEY!" Atsumu pinned y/n on the couch.

" please kiss me more "