゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"We are playing volleyball right?" Oikawa asked.."of course we are playing volleyball "y/n slightly smirked making her harem gulp..

" I already decided the teams.."y/n said taking her phone out..

"Team 1 tops

Bokuto
Nishinoya
Kageyama
Kuroo
Akaashi
Sakusa
Ushijima

Team 2 bottoms

Hinata
Yamaguchi
Osamu
Atsumu
Kenma
Tsukishima
Oikawa" Y/n said. Making them flinch.."top and bottom?"hinata asked.."i love God"asahi smiled.."it's just a team name because team 1 is first that's why they are the tops and you guys are the team 2 that's why you guys are the bottoms"suga sweat dropped while explaining..

"I saw what u did there" Tanaka smirked.."tanaka and i will control the whole thing and you guys just relax and enjoy the show" Y/n smirked at karasuno

Her harem got in place.. "Let's play volleyball!" Tanaka yelled and the match begun.."we'll do dirty right?"tanaka whispered loud enough for Y/n to hear..

"Ye" Y/n smirked once again and flipped the scoreboard..because the tops earned a point for kageyama's serve..

The team kept exchanging blocks, spikes and receives.. Later on y/n and tanaka are slowly making their way to the net.. The 2 started to untie the net..

"Hey whatcha doin?" Atsumu asked making the match stop.."oh i forgot the first team that will stop playing will get a penalty "y/n said and they successfully took down the net..

The 2 teams hurriedly continue the game.." Whoever's team stop playing while be given  a penalty.. We'll use the wheel of names to determine if you are lucky or not" Y/n explained..

"If you get a penalty you are dead.. And if you get a lucky one you will get a special prize by y/n.. A kiss perhaps..or something hot" Tanaka smirked making the tension between the 2 teams rise up..