⊱𝟶𝟶𝟶

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

Sitting beside the window feeling the breeze hit my face, learning a new lesson just my typical 2nd year, day in karasuno highschool.

"OYYYY Y/N !!" a high pitched voice echoed in the whole room. I looked at where the voice is coming from. " yo tanaka"i said .

"let's hit the gym and do some serves!!"he yelled. I stood up and nod. Me and tanaka walked our way to the gym. Suddenly we saw a black haired boy practicing inside.

" Talk about trespassing " I sighed. "Oy! "tanaka yelled while approaching the boy. " You'll scare him, shut up " i said and tanaka backed up. The boy walked towards us.

"Good morning. I'm kageyama tobio. I want to join the volleyball club" the boy bowed. Tanaka laughed.

I smacked tanaka's head. " Sorry about that. He's an idiot" i said. " HEY!" Tanaka exclaimed rubbing the part where i smacked him.

" Good morning, I'm Y/n L/n and he's tanaka ryuunosuke, we're both second years" I pointed at tanaka. " Nice to meet you L/n senpai and tanaka senpai" Kageyama bowed.

" WHATTTTTTTTT!?" a high pitched voice came from the back. I turned around and saw an orange haired boy pointing at kageyama. " can you all stop yelling?" An irk mark appeared on my forehead.

" And may i help you?" I asked the orange haired boy. " Uhm. Pardon my intrusion. I'm Hinata shoyō and i want to join the volleyball club" he bowed.

" Because i want to defeat kageyama tobio" Hinata added. ' we don't need to hear that' i thought. The 2 started to fight, me and tanaka are watching in the sidelines.

" OY! This is not a judo club, stop fighting!" Tanaka scolded making the 2 finally shut up.
" I wish i can block, spike, toss and receive all by myself " Kageyama mumbled.

" I don't have time for this, just wait until daichi san appeared " I said starting to walk away.
" WAIT! Y/N!" Tanaka tugged my uniform.

" What now?" I stopped. " Since you're here perhaps you can approve them since you're the star player and takeda sensei's trusted player " Tanaka said.

" Are you an idiot? " i asked him. " Eh?" He asked. " That's not how it works. I'm not the captain of the team idiot " I tugged my uniform for him to let go.

" Besides if they ever need my approval. I'll approve these 2 if they make any progress about team work, and if they don't. Well say goodbye to your hopes and dreams "i glared at the 2 who stiffened up.

" YES!" The 2 yelled. " I'll be going now. Tell daichi san I'll train tomorrow " I said. " Sure, but don't blame me if you got scolded " Tanaka said and i ignored him.

Tanaka POV

" I'll beat your ass boke!" Kageyama yelled.
" I'll crush you kageyama!" Hinata also yelled and immediately stopped the 2.

" Oy! You heard what our star player said, be nice to each other or no volleyball for you two" I said making the 2 shut up.

"Um. Can i ask, who is she?" Kageyama asked.
" She's one of our school's legend along with the little giant!" I smirked. " EH?" the eyes of the 2 widen.

" Yup. The famous star player of karasuno high school" I said bragging about y/n.

" Oh tanaka you're here" We looked at the door and saw suga and daichi san. " Daichi san! We have 2 people wanted to join the club" I said.

" Eh really? I've found 2 new students who wants to join the club too" Suga said. " Then how about a match between the 4 new first years?" Daichi asked.

" That sounds good" Suga agreed and i gave them a thumbs up. "Oh and y/n said that she's not attending practice today" I said. " Eh? Again?" Daichi asked.

Oikawa POV

" Iwa chan~" I prance towards iwa chan, we're currently walking home. " What the hell shittykawa?" He glared. " Stingy as ever " I sighed.

Suddenly we heard. " HELP PLEASE!" A voice yelled. " Oy shittykawa let's go" Iwa chan and i ran towards where the voice is coming from.

And saw an old woman getting rob. "Oh shit iwa chan beat him!" I said. "Why me?!" He asked. " Whatcha lookin at? Scram!" The robber said tugging the old woman's purse.

A shadow ran passed us and knocked out the robber. The silhouette became clear and i saw a girl wearing a team jacket.

" Karasuno?" Iwa chan asked. "Here you go obāchan " The girl handed the purse back to the old lady. " Thank you very much dear" The old woman smiled.

" You're welcome, be careful next time " She said. She looked at us with a stoic look.
" What the f*ck are you 2 standing there? You should be the one helping her" She glared and walked away assisting obāchan out.

" That's surprisingly cool" Iwa chan had a small grin. " Eh? Finally have a type?" I asked. " Shut up volleyball comes first" He said and started to walk away leaving me behind.

" Wait iwa chan!" I ran to catch up on him.
" She's pretty, cold heart chan is pretty " I smiled and suddenly iwa chan smacked my head.

" F*cking simp" Iwa chan said.