⊱𝟶𝟸𝟷

Y/n POV

I woke up as i looked around and saw yachi is still sleeping and kiyoko san is already gone..i stretched my arms and put toshi next to yachi i fixed my futon and grabbed my bag and head to the bathroom..

As i made my way to the girls bathroom i entered the bathroom and hanged my clothes as i entered one of the stall and began to shower my self...

(Song: Next 2 you by Chris Brown ft Justin Bieber)

"One day when the sky is falling.. I'll be standing right next to you ..Right next to you" I softly sing as i put shampoo on my hair massaging it..

3rd person POV

"Akaashi why so early?"bokuto grumbled as akaashi ignored him as the 2 made their way to the men's bathroom..

"Nothing will ever come between us..Cause I'll be standing right next to you..Right next to you" A soft voice sang.."so beautiful "bokuto yawned..

" Tsukki do you hear that?"yamaguchi asked while following tsukishima.."yea."he bluntly stated.."it's so soothing.."yamaguchi closed his eyes while walking..

Tsukishima didn't answered..but in the inside he found the voice calm and soothing.."
If you had my child...You would make my life complete..Just to have your eyes on a little me
That'd be mine forever.." The soft voice sang again..

"That's the thing i want to hear every morning" Kuroo yawned getting in the bath..as the voice echoed through the hallway..