⊱𝟶𝟷𝟾

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

" Where should i place this kiyoko san?" Yachi asked while holding a bunch of towels. " Just put them there " Kiyoko san pointed at the bench and yachi neatly place it there.

The gym door opened making the 2 of them turned around " Oh it's .........Y/n san?" Yachi asked looking at the boys holding Y/n like a criminal with duct tape on her mouth and the cat ears are on her head.

"Mmhmmsb ehejebejwjw" Y/n tried to break free but the boys are holding her with all of their might. "Oh my, what happened?" Kiyoko san asked.

" It's a very long story" Asahi sighed. " Oh, let me tell you! It's like kaboom and whoosh!" Hinata said making weird gestures. "Shut up boke! Let the others explained it!" Kageyama slapped his back making him stumble a little.

"Allow me to explain " Nishinoya offered.

Flashback

"Where? Where?" Y/n mumbled looking a place to hide. " Spread out karasuno!" Daichi's voice is heard from afar. Y/n flinched and she began to ran until she encountered a corner when she took a turn she found nishinoya.

"Fuck!" She cursed. " Y/N!" Nishinoya started to ran after her. Y/n immediately turned around and ran like hell.

" Fuck she's too fast!" Nishinoya exclaimed as he began to get tired running after her. Suddenly he thought of an idea.

"RORINGUUUU!!" Nishinoya stated. " Fuck! not that!" Y/n yelled while she ran full speed. "THUNDAAA!" Nishinoya rolled over like sonic and he began to roll fast towards Y/n.