⊱𝟶𝟸𝟺

Third person POV

Third person POV

After all the interactions happened and all the golden times..has come to an end

"Ok gather up karasuno we are leaving!" Daichi said as they gather up.."WAHHH Y/N CHAN WIN PLEASE SO I CAN SEE YOU AGAIN!"bokuto yelled.. As akaashi gave them an apologetic look..

"Win Y/n chan so we can have a date in the spring interhigh" Kuroo winked at Y/n .. "Thank you very much!" Karasuno bowed and walked off..

As they entered their bus and drove back to their school..

Time skips

"Ok let's talk about the first match that we have to win before we can excel!" Ukai stated as the others attentively listen..

"Ougi south they battled against shiratorizawa and they lost.. We have to practice again so we can polish the skills we learned from the training camp !" Y/n stated.. As the others nod in agreement..

"Go home and rest that's all for today" Ukai stated as they packed their things up and made their way home..

Big time skip last day of practice

"Finally an first official match.." Yachi sighed as she watched the others practice..as Y/n practice her serves..

"Her serves shows no mercy" Kiyoko said taking notes.."y/n chan is rank number 2 in the girls division of aces am i right?"yachi asked.."ah yes.." Kiyoko answered.

"I saw her in the monthly sports magazine she's really popular and powerful if she beat shiratorizawa she will be in number 1 in no time.." Yachi said looking at the girl teaching the guys to block and receive properly..

"Hmm.. Y/n doesn't care about it she wants to play as her heart desires" Kiyoko smiled.."asahi spike it a little firmer" Y/n said .."ah yes.."asahi nod .."chikara receive it properly don't pressure yourself!" Y/n stated.. "Narita your spike is a little low" She said..