Chapter 4: Breaking the ice!

LOG: 23/5/2021

Anna sat down on the carpet, slowly observing all her newly obtained baby bots.

"Hello children, my name is Anna." Anna gave them a soft smile as she introduced herself. One by one, the bots introduced themselves to her. Some being extra dramatic, while the other kept it short and simple. The silver mech went first, wanting to get her attention first.

"My designation is Megatron, leader of the Decepticons!" he said proudly, before hissing in pain due to his injuries. Anna patted him softly, chuckling at the proud mech's antics.

"Hello Megatron. It is an honour to meet you, but please be careful, little one." she mused, giving him a hug. Starscream went next.

"Me! Me! Me! I'm Stwascweam!" the seeker puffed out his chest as he raised his claws, successfully getting the human femme's attention.

"Hello Starscream, my dear aren't you adorable?" Anna said, nuzzling his cheeks lovingly. The seeker was definitely happy with the act, purring against her fingers. An irritated scoff cut them off.

"I'm Awcee! Stop hogging her, Scweamy!" the only female bot huffed, not happy. Anna only shook her head as she picked the little girl and sat Arcee on her lap.

"Young one, be nice. My dear Arcee, I see you're the only lady here so stay close to me, alright?" Anna said and bopped her nose playfully. The little femme giggled and hugged her hands, liking this lady's affection.

A stressed beep came out from a certain yellow and black bot.

:- Me want carrier! Me want carrier!-: Bumblebee said, coolants pooling his optics. He was jealous and wanted the lady's attention too.

"Carrier?" Anna asked inquisitively, not understanding their Cybertronian slang. She paused for a moment before lighting up, piecing together the meaning.

"You mean mommy, sweetheart? Aww, come here my precious!" Anna cooed to the adorable mech, who rushed towards Anna and embraced her tightly, beeping in happiness.

:- You understand me! Carrier understands me!-: beeped the yellow and black bot.

"Yes, I can sweetheart. What's your...designation?" Anna used the term Megatron said earlier.

:-Bumblebee!-: he chirped happily, earning a nod from Anna. She calmly rubbed his helm before setting him on her side, letting the bot stay close to her along with the earlier bots.

"My name's Ratchet. I'm a medwic." The orange and white bot said grumpily, looking down on his peds. He did not like being small, not at all.

Anna's gaze softens as she called the bot over, the medic trudging his peds on the carpet as he came closer to her.

"What's wrong, my brave medic?" Anna lovingly asked, not liking his frown.

"Nothwing."

"It's not nothing my love, you're frowning. What's on your mind, my love?"

"I-I..." Ratchet stumbled on his words, frustrated but he didn't know why or how to explain. And so he did what all children and sparklings alike do when they are upset.

He cried and ran to his carrier.

"I DON'T KNOWWWW! WAHHHH!" he said as he balled up his fist, clutching her clothes tight as he cried. The lady said nothing as she hugged him close, letting him to vent out all the frustration before interacting with him.

A few moments later, the Autobot medic calmed down. Sniffling, he looked up ashamedly towards Anna, who was giving him a soft smile and hugged him tightly. She wanted him to know it's okay to be not okay sometimes.