Chapter 9: Problems and Solutions.

LOG: 1/6/2021

DILEMMA.HEADACHE.

That was the best description Anna could give right now. She could not leave the bots alone in the house but she had to get some food for them. Groaning, Anna wiped her tired face as she tries to think up a solution. Ratchet tugged her clothes, snapping Anna out of her thoughts as she gave him her attention.

"Yes, little one?" Anna chirped happily, petting the mech's helm lovingly while masking her worried expression. The mech puffed as he pulled his mother with him. Raising an eyebrow, she followed him. The orange medic brought the lady to her garage door.

"Oil, our second refuelling option." Ratchet said, nodding in satisfaction before grimacing. "I fowgot earlier abwout it, sowwy..." the small medic looked down sheepishly. Anna patted his helm, giving him a reassuring nod.

"It's quite alright my dear, now let's go and get some oil!" She said happily and brought him down with her to the garage and to find some motor oil for her kids. Crying out in triumphant, she showed the item to the Autobot medic.

"Found it!" Anna giggled delightfully. Ratchet offered her a small smile and gave her a thumbs up. Taking the bot's food with her, she held Ratchet's servos and guided him back to the living room. Finding as many cups as possible, Anna distributed the contents evenly with her trusty medic helping her.

"Thank for your help, Ratchet. That's very nice of you." Anna praised him, giving him a warm smile. The little orange and white mech blushed and stuttered, his spark fluttering in delight although he would never admit it out loud.

"You're welcome...mother."

---

The bots are now currently chugging down the contents happily into their intakes. Primus knows how long did they refuel by the way they are eating. Anna sighed happily as she watched them eat, content at the sight.

A loud growl caught everybot's attention. Laughing sheepishly, Anna excused herself into the kitchen. Optimus and Megatron shared a look before tagging along, Soundwave silently followed his leader along with Ratchet.

Anna sighed as she squatted down on the kitchen floor. She was having issues with the groceries. She could not let the bots come along, afraid of them going missing or getting weird looks for being different.

"Carrier, what seems to be troubling you?" Optimus gently asked, sitting by her side with the cup of oil still in his servos. It took a great will from Anna to not scream at the mech's voice. Clutching her chest, Anna turned to look at the Autobot leader wearily.

Sighing, she told him the truth.

"I need to do the groceries today, but I can't bring all of you along. But if I leave you guys here, I'll worry..." Anna said softly, petting the Prime's helm. Optimus nodded understandingly; he knew the lady cared about their safety.

Megatron spoke up, suggesting an idea to the human lady.

"How about if we give you the assurance that we will be on our best behavior until carrier returns? I'll be in charge of the Decepticon while Optimus... he'll deal with his team." Megatron rolled his optics at the Autobot leader, who only sighed along with his mother at his antics.

"That's not what I'm worried about, Megs. I'm worried if you guys start fighting with one another, and then if there's any accident due to the fight..." Anna trailed off as she closed her eyes, shuddering at the thought of her carelessness would result in the bots' injuries.

Megatron's optics softened at the sight of his carrier, and made a very hard decision. He was going to be nice until his mother comes back from shopping.