Chapter 10: Unwilingness and Reluctancy.

LOG:2//6/2021

Anna was sitting in the middle of the living room once more as she comforted the crying bots, the four bots from the kitchen excluded.

"Mommy, dun goooo!!!"

"Mamaaaaa!!"

"Wahhhhh!"

"Mother, you're leaving?"

"Mommy, nuh go pwease..."

Anna was doing her best to calm the weeping children, feeling absolutely horrible for making them cry. Megatron rolled his optics and spoke up, silencing the kids' crying for a moment.

"Will y'all grow up!? Mom's not leaving us for good! She's getting us our necessities for Primus's sake!" he snapped. The bots' lips quivered in fear at the Decepticon leader and they chose emotions over rationalities.

The bots bawled even louder.

"WAHHH!!"

"MEANYYY!"

"Mommyyyy!!"

:-MAMAAAAA!!-:

"CARRIERRR!"

No, Ultra Magnus did not bawl; that's Wheeljack. In fact, Ultra Magnus was probably the calmiest of them all, occasionally shedding a few tears but stopped after hearing Megatron's explanation.

"Megatron!" Optimus scolded the silver mech, who only face-servoed. Ratchet sighed, standing by his old friend's side.

Soundwave trotted towards his mother before playing a loud beep, silencing everyone. The silent mech did not like their way of acting. They were stressing out his mother.

He did not want his mother to be even more stressed than she should.

"Shopping-groceries- Commlink- open-carrier returns- be good." Soundwave played various clippings of recordings from their conversations earlier. Everybot went silent as they tried to process the meaning.

Sniffling, Starscream spoke up, piecing it together.

"Mommy is gwoin to geht fud?" the sparkling said, his words warbled. Anna nodded at him and picked him up, caressing his wings softly as she comforted him.

"Yes, I'm going to get some food and necessities, but mommy will return. As much as I want you all to come with, the risk is too great." She said sadly. The seeker went silent before nodding firmly, puffing out his chassis to act tough.

"We wull be ghud! I'm bwave!" Starscream said, cheering his mother up effectively as she chuckled, instantly warming up the room with her smile.

"Yes, yes you certainly are." Anna said to the seeker. Starscream wiped off a stray tear from the lady's eyes.

"Nuh cry!" Starscream scolded, gripping her fingers. Anna nodded along, not noticing a certain gladiator radiating killing intent from afar. The silver mech was doing his very best to not pry the noisy Seeker off of his mother.

"No cry, no more tears young one." Anna agreed with him.

The rest of the bots went silent and made an agreement with their respective leaders. They were going to behave while she is gone. Setting the Decepticon SIC down, Anna went to get ready, retrieving her purse and laptop from her room.

"Soundwave, can you make a stable connection from the laptop to my phone? Something like a video call?" Anna asked.

The silent mech nodded and got to work, hooking up to the computer as he generates stable and secured connection with his mother's phone. Soundwave made sure to make the connection untraceable to block any malware or hacker from knowing their secret.