Chapter 18: New Guest!

LOG: 21/6/2021

Location: Decepticon's base, Nemesis.

"Where are the team? What the frag?!" Airachnid hissed, looking around the empty hallways. She ran to the Energon storage unit and found some Vehicons and her hive, but no other Decepticons were found.

"Ma'am, no sign of our master or the rest of the team since two earth weeks." One of the Vehicons spoke. Airachnid went silent as she filtered through all the possibilities. 

The team would surely informed the team of their whereabouts, unless-

A thought sprouted in the femme's mind and she smirked. Gathering her tropes, Airachnid stood in the middle of the brig and spoke.

"Decepticons, it has come to my attention that our leader and the rest of our fellow teammates are...MIA. Thus, I humbly declare myself as the next ruler of the Decepticons and we shall see to it that the Autobots perish beneath our peds!" She declared and a series of roared erupted.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Find those slaggers!"

---

"...This Energon signal is not stable...Perhaps we can conclude that this is not a normal Energon. Yes, that's quite logical..." Shockwave stood in front of the enormous Energon, scanning it and taking notes from the strange Energon.

Unlike normal Blue Energon, this Energon was white, almost transparent. Shockwave was busy uploading his datapad with this newly discovered knowledge that he failed to realise an impending danger lurking within the cave.

A loud rumble caught the scientist off-guard and without time to react, the Energon shot out a beam at him and he lost conscious as he was transported to Anna's house, mini-sized.

---

Location: Anna's house.

"WHEELJACK, GET BACK HERE!" Miko screamed, chasing her second favourite wrecker. The wild child was holding her t-shirt, laughing as he sped down the hallway.

"Wheeljack, I needed that!" Miko huffed, clutching her towels close to her body as she continues to run after the mischievous mech.

Anna was walking up the staircase when she saw a mini sports car speeding down her staircase and did a drift before zooming to her kitchen, an angry teen still shouting from above.

"What's going on?" Anna raised an eyebrow, looking up at Miko who was in her towels. Miko groaned and pointed to the mech down below, huffing at the little devil.

"He stole my clothes!" Miko whined. Anna sighed and gave the Wrecker a look. The naughty mech realised he was deeply screwed and went back to his carrier.

"H-Heh...sorry...I'm just messing around..." Wheeljack said sheepishly, looking away from his carrier. Tossing the clothing to the Japanese girl, Wheeljack ran; not wanting to stay to find out his mother's wrath.

"WHEELJACK!" A certain mech yelled as he started chewing the Wrecker about house rules.

"SHUT UP MAGNUS!"

"IT'S 'ULTRA MAGNUS SIR' TO YOU!"

"NOT IN MOM'S HOUSE!"

A series of witty comebacks and snide comments ensued between the two Autobots. Anna raised an eyebrow at her kids' interactions before looking at Miko.

"Careful with Jacky, he's a little devil." Anna said and went to her room.

Closing her door, Anna was about to find her sketchbook when a loud crash followed by a collective gasp got Anna sprinting out immediately; fear coursing through her veins as she flew down the staircase.