Chapter 7

Clarke's POV

We stumbled onto the ground and looked around only to see a whole lot of disciples pointing their guns at us.

"Hands up where we can see them."

"Wow, warm welcome." Murphy remarked sarcastically while putting his hands in the air.

"SHUT UP MURPHY!" Bellamy and I said at the same time.

I turned to him but he was already looking at me which made me turn away flustered.

Murphy snorted at us and we turned to glare at him, at the same time, again. And of course, Murphy noticed, again. And he smirked at us, again.

"Married I tell you."

"You do realize you're held at gun point right?" One of the disciples interrupted which made Murphy roll his eyes.

"It's not our first time you know."

"It may as well be your last if you don't co-operate."

"It will be your last if you don't tell me where my sister is." Bellamy retorted.

"You are in no position to make threats, Bellamy."

"If you wanted to shoot us, you would've done it by now." Murphy noted.

"Was that a challenge?"

"Maybe."

"Murphy stop being stupid." I scolded him.

"Stupid? Me? Nah, just stating the obvious."

"Well yeah the obvious until you make them mad and they actually shoot at us!"

"Geez calm down girl. Don't be so uptight. It's literally no big deal."

"No big deal? What are you on?"

"Stop acting like 5 year olds. We're here for Octavia, focus!" Bellamy chimed in.

"You're the one acting like a five year old with a crush and blushing whenever Clarke looks at you." Murphy teased him and made me blush even more.

Did that mean that Bellamy actually liked me or was that just Murphy messing with me?

"I cannot take this anymore!" One of the disciples exclaimed frustrated and next thing I knew, bullets were flying at us and I fell into darkness.

🌹🌹🌹

"Is she ever gonna wake up?" I heard someone groan.

"Murphy you're annoying the hell out of me. Shut up!" Another voice replied.

Was that Raven? I couldn't be sure. I felt dizzy as I started to open my eyes.

"Well look who's awake."

I could barely make out Miller standing over me. My vision was blurry and my head hurt.

As my vision got clearer, I started looking around. I saw everyone standing around me, Miller, Raven, Murphy, Emori, Jordan. But someone was missing.