Chapter 13

Clarke's POV

When we landed on Bardo the disciples cuffed us and threw us all in a cell for our 'betrayal'.

Looks like fighting against them and then going back wasn't a smart idea. But it was all we could do, there was no way for us to hide from the swarms without showing the disciples where everyone on Sanctum would hide.

Waiting in that cell, not knowing what was going to happen to us was torture. No-one spoke, we were just anxiously waiting to see what would happen to us.

Then suddenly the door opened three guards came inside.

"Clarke, you will come with us."

"Why?"

"We can't tell you but it is nothing bad. Out of everyone here, you're the only one who shouldn't be worried."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Not answering they just grabbed me and pushed me out the door, the others watching worriedly but not being able to do anything due to their cuffed hands.

Once we were out the guards lead me to another room.

When I entered I hadn't seen anyone but then I noticed Bellamy sitting on the bed.

What the fuck.

The guards un-cuffed me and left, leaving Bellamy and I to sit in complete silence. I couldn't handle this so even thought he called me here I spoke first.

"Have you finally come to your senses or are you here just to tell me once more how awesome your shepherd and his cause is?"

"Keep being disrespectful towards him and he'll punish you along with the others."

"What's that supposed to mean? Is he not punishing me now?"

"No. He is not aware of your betrayal because it was different than the others'. I am though so be careful with what you say around me Clarke."

I scoffed at him not answering with anything after that. He was right about one thing, I had to be careful around him now. His weird behaviour was freaking me out.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so aggressive." He sighed. "This is just all very confusing to me."

"Why? What does that mean?"

"Nothing. It doesn't matter that's not why I called you here."

"Ooookay then why did you?"

"They're sending your friends to Earth."

They were our friends...

Wait.

Earth??

"What? How is that possible?"

"Earth is survivable again."

"Oh my god."

That means when it's all over we can go back home...