Chapter 17

Bellamy's POV

"I should get going. But, uhm, I loved talking to you like that again. It's been a while to be honest. I don't know how much you remember but we had a bit of a fall out the last few years..."

"Well, despite the circumstances, I'm glad it's getting better now. Bye Octavia, I'll see you soon."

"Yeah, bye..."

God this is all so confusing...

I needed some time to wrap my head around this.

Sleep.

That is what I needed at the moment.

I went to my room and laid down on my bed but sleep couldn't overtake me. I was staring intently at the wall.

I need sleep, my ass.

Okay, I really do need to sleep.

Doesn't mean it's easy to.

I kept tossing and turning around for a while but after some time sleep and exhaustion had finally taken over.

🌹🌹🌹

"O, O, listen to me. I told you my life ended the day you were born. The truth is... it didn't start until then. Go with him. I need you to live." I was trying to talk some sense into Octavia, as well as apologising.

I was too scared that I may not have another chance to be a proud idiot and not apologise.

"I love you, big brother."

My little sister, always ready to forgive.

"May we meet again."

🌹🌹🌹

"You did good here, Bellamy."

Once again, I found myself disagreeing with Clarke. I had not done well.

"18 dead."

That was a fact. No matter what Clarke said, it wouldn't change.

"82 alive. You did good."

And well, that was a fact as well.

Would you look at that, Clarke was right, again. Not that I'd ever admit it.

🌹🌹🌹

Today felt different. I felt different. I was pretty certain that those dreams were memories. Again.

It felt good to know that I was finally getting them back, I would finally learn who I was, who I am.

Not knowing myself was the worst.

But not knowing all these people that seemed to care so much about me was almost even worse.

Anyway, I needed to get up. We had to take care of Cadogan.

And no, I don't mean kill him.

We weren't sure what we'd do with him yet but we'll figure it out.

We had agreed to meet at....9 am. And now, it was...

9 am.

Oh shit I'm late!

I made a run for it. Hopefully they wouldn't start without me.

I made it to the meeting room, where Cadogan was still passed out from yesterday.

Brave new worldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara