Chapter 21

Bellamy's POV

"I missed being here." Raven spoke what everyone was thinking.

Gathered around a bonfire were Octavia and Levitt, Miller and Jackson, Hope, Diyoza, Jordan, Murphy and Emori, Raven, Gabriel, Madi, Clarke and I.

The rest of wonkru that came back with us was settling in with Indra and Echo.

Echo, well, she was actually becoming very different lately. Less aggressive, more honest. Maybe with time, she would actually apologize for everything she did to Clarke and Octavia. We could all be friends one day.

Overall, everything was so peaceful, it was exciting to think our lives will only be like this from now on. Our biggest issue will be the weather probably.

"I may have never been here before, but it sure feels like the best thing in the world." Jordan admitted. Hope easily agreed with him.

"It's beautiful here." Levitt added.

"It really is." As I said that I turned immediately to Clarke. Earth was beautiful, but it had nothing on her.

"Agreeing Bellamy, are you? You do seem to be enjoying earth's beauty." Octavia mischievously commented.

Clarke was starting to blush obviously catching on. Everyone else was now looking at us weirdly.

Thanks O.

"As a matter of fact, I do."

"You're only making this worse for yourself."

"Oh my god guys, lay it off." Clarke was clearly starting to get embarrassed.

"Anyone willing to fill us in?"
Miller interrupted.

"No." Clarke and I replied in unison, which caused Octavia to facepalm.

"Did the lovebirds finally get their shit together?" Raven teasingly asked.

"None of your business." I shot back.

"It kind of became our business when we were the ones that had to face your dumb sexual tension for years. No offence." Murphy butted in.

"That was offensive." Clarke pointed out but her tone was light.

"So are you two together, or not?" Madi exclaimed.

"Young lady, you hang around Murphy too much." Clarke playfully reprimanded her.

"It's because I'm awesome." Murphy smirked.

"You're avoiding the question." Madi continued.

"I'm not. We have nothing to hide. We just know how noisy all of you get." Clarke raised an eyebrow at Madi and then pointedly looked at Murphy.

"Yes yes, we like gossip blah blah blah. Just say it. You're together aren't you? You probably call each other sappy nicknames already." Murphy made a gagging sound after talking to show his disgust but it was obvious that he was smiling.

"We do not have nicknames for each other!" Clarke gasped offended.

"But you are together!" Emori chirped in.