Going out (part 2 )

(Don't worry , there will be romance soon enough )
Let's go " kol says leading me down a path of tomb stones.

"Why didn't you leave? You had a prefect chance to take a way out and you stayed, not only that but stood up to her. and mother doesn't like that " kol asks

"Why should I ? "

"Mother was right when she said people around us die . so why didn't you leave ? " he asked again .

I didn't know why . I knew I could have . Before I gave it anymore thought ..

"Maybe it's because I enjoy your company to much to leave it behind "
I say in my best try of an accent .

The face he gave was hard to read .
Before he could say another word , he makes to a little grave .
One that showed no importance to me.
Nothing stood out .

Soon he pulled out a silver dagger along with a few more things I couldn't make out.
"Hid this beauty here decades ago "

"What's it for. ?"

"The items to help dagger klaus. " he says with a devilish smile.

"And you love . Are going to help me "

Before I could say a word my phone rings . I slide it open with out checking on it .

"Hello ? "

"Cameron ? "
"Cami ?" I ask , positive it was her voice.

"Hey are you doing anything? I need someone to take a shift for me . " She asks desperately .

"Why what's going on ? "

"Klaus needs me to spy on marcel and-"

"Yeah . I can , I'll be there by 8 " I say to stop her from talking , only because I knew kol was listening In on something he shouldn't be.

"Thanks ." She says and I hang up .

"Looks like I can't help you tonight love" I say in a mocking tone .

"I don't think you should go. not if the witches are talking about you. their going to want to see this all powerful witch in person " kol says , almost sounding concered.

"Look. I'll stay alive long enough to help you with your little dagger "

" I mean it . you call and I'll be there "

"Okay " I say reassuringly looking in his eyes .

I didn't know we had been at the cemetery so long. I had to go now. In order to make it in time.

"I'll be safe" I nod and turn to go.

Was THE kol mikeaslon actually worried about me ? Or just worried if I was killed it would only make it an inconvenience to his open gateway to magic ?

The thoughts stirred in my mind as I walked to the bar.

( feed back ? )