Welcome to nola

" Ok first I want to see the square , then the French market , Then "
" Chrissy I got it . your excited but I keep having these terrible headaches after my dreams . can't you chill for a second ? " I say falling onto the hotel bed .
These dreams have been weird .they've all been Almost like flash backs of somebody random . but it was different time periods . wow my imagination . you would I'm think on drugs .

" Cameron pleaseee " Chrissy begged once again .
" Fine " I say sitting up at quickly checked my appearance in the mirror .
I was 5"5 and had dark brown hair with bright blue eyes . I can't stand it . blue eyes with brown hair? It's so weird . yet it fits my personality.

As we leave the room Chrissy starts babbling about what we keep passing when I notice someone familiar .

But not familiar .
He looks up and glimpses at me but then he wasn't there ?

"Why are you making that face ? " Chrissy asks.
"That guy . he was there . and he was from my dream. But now he's gone ." I try to explain but she merely laughs .

"Ok you could use a drink . it's getting late sense you slept all day ."

"Yeah. I need a drink. " I say and we walk to the nearest bar on bourbon street.
We stay awhile and I feel nothing but this feeling of fear . I'm not supposed to be here . I look over at Chrissy who's having a blast .
I walk over and tell her I'm going back to the hotel right down the street. Thank god she booked a great and close hotel .
She simply nods .
I was kinda surprised she didn't ask me to stay but I didn't really care .

I open the door and turn right .
" Figures " I mumble as I realize it's 2 am and all the streets are dark and mysterious .

But it wasn't going to stop me . I began walking down . it was pretty quiet . not even drunk lurkers .

" It's not safe to be walking all alone " I Voice with an unforgettable accent says Farley close .

I don't stop . but I walk a little faster . but I stop dead in my tracks . when a man is in front of me . amazingly good looking but I wasn't about to let him know that .

" Pretty little things like you shouldn't be alone " the man says agian .
I try to move away but he grabs my arm .

" Why don't you show some hospitality and get me a drink ,love " He says his grip tightening

" Why don't you kiss my ass " I spit at him and yank loose .
" Feisty . I like it . if only you knew who you are dealing with you would show a little more respect . "

I don't say anything . he was the man I saw earlier . he was the one in my dreams .

" And as for Chrissy " he begins

" What about her ? How do you know her name ? " I question

" I know yours to Cameron . and I know your important . so if you want Chrissy to keep breathing .I suggest you show some respect and do as I say "