Show time

" Ok . at exactly 11 I'll do the spell from here. you will start to feel your heart beating faster. Get it done. get them . and get out . I won't last a whole long time. " Davina explains in a church that apparently had a history .

" Got it " I say about to walk out .
" Cameron " cami says walking towards me . she looks at me for a moment before talking .
"Don't get your self killed . if klaus finds out we had anything to do with your show up at the cemetery we are in big trouble . "

"And to think you cared about my safety " I smirk at her and she gives me a
You -know-what-I -mean look

"Right " I nodd and walk out of the church and find my way to the cemetery .

I look at my phone to realize it's 10:57 .
"Shit" I mumble . "how the hell am I supposed to find them in 3 minutes in this big ass cemetery "

Ok . you can do this . I notice it's 11 and if been standing there like a coward for three whole minutes .
I close my eyes thinking of how I'll find them . when I open I'm standing I'm front of them with what id think , behind Esther.

Kol notices me first and I put my finger to my lips. she seems to notice and I quickly disappear before she turns around .
what do I do ?
I never thought about how I would get them out .

They were all chained up , Elijah looking the worst.

When I reappear I'm leaning against a tombstone.

"Esther I presume ? " I say catching her off guard .

"Who are you ? " She Ask startled and concerned .

" A friend . " I say keeping my ground and showing no signs of fear .
"Who are you ?" She asks again .

" I already said. A friend of kols. "

"Do you know who they are ? They are monsters . why would you work for them " she stammers at me .

"Why has it taken you this long to kill them ? you would think a witch of so long would have figured it out by now . and I can tell you their death or what ever you want to do them won't happen tonight . "

I raise my hand and she hits the ground .

"What are you doing !" She screams holding her head in pain .

I had remember Chrissy telling me story's of how a "witch " could do somthing to vampires to make them unable to do anything but be In pain .

"Well . I wanted you to feel what vampires feel when you do your witchy defense . hurts doesn't it ? "

"How are you doing it on a witch" she mumbles out.

Before I could make up somthing to reply with she falls and hits the ground out . cold .

I run over and unchain kol .

"How did you do that ? " He asks

"Magic " I say moving to klaus as kol gets Elijah.

I hear him scoff making me smirk .
------

" I thought you said she could do magic " klaus says smiling

"She couldn't " kol says looking at me .
We had made it back to their home and put Elijah upstairs to rest .

"How did you do that ?"

Before I could explain cami runs in and gives a big sigh seeing all of us there. she raps her arms around me .

" How did you get them out ? We thought you were dead . "

"Why ?"

"Davina only lasted ten minutes . it was to hard . that kinda stuff wears someone out , especially if it isn't practiced . you didn't have magic. " She explains .

" I had magic the whole time " I say looking at her with a confused expression.