Blood on the hands of the Devil

He killed 34 people that night. as Elijah told me, he gets on these rages although he didn't know what it was this time.

But I knew.

and I felt as if the blood on kols hands were on mine as well.

I discovered the new 35th body, that Elijah didn't know existed, in an ally way I used to avoid a bad street.. and kol must have knew.

and on a little note read: if you want me to be the monster you expect of me, then darling lets begin.

That night the tears I gave were for feelings I couldn't explain

but the few tears of dawn were of fear.

Kol was smart, strong, and arrogant. He didn't feel pain of a human death.

I let the note fall to the ground, next to man who didn't look over 30.

I checked his pulse for anything-a cause of habit almost..

I jumped to my phone ringing, still looking at the body, I put the phone to my ear.

"kol."

"Hello love, it was a beautiful morning, I thought id go out, oh and did you know that your old high school friend jack? turns out this guy lives in Baton Rouge. I paid him a visit" his venomous voice says

"if you hurt him I swear to-"

"swear to what? you have nothing against me. anyway. he used to live in Baton Rouge. not anymore." he darkly replies, I could feel his devilish smirk and the loss of an old friend.

"But that's old news" a voice calls out. I turn to see him, he stood proud of all his work.

"you son of a bitch" I rage at him, the best I could, but he grabbed my wrists.

He watched as I struggled against him, almost like he liked watching me try so hard.

"why the hell are you doing this kol. I promised you the spell, I stayed by your side when Esther wanted me to come with her. I left my life behind and lost my best friend because of your family. what more are you going to do? you've taken everything from me and now your killing innocents" I yell but he only listened.

"they have families! I had a family, I had a life. but all of that's gone because you wouldn't leave me alone in an alley. " I say, I searched his eyes for anything.

I threw my arms down from his grip.

"was it because I wouldn't sleep with you? last night you tried to get me in your bed and use me for the spell. are you mad I wouldn't be your little whore witch that's wrapped around your finger? I've heard the stories. your not exactly the perfect man material." I say but he only stood there, he looked like he was going rip my heart from my ches

He was cocky and selfish but now he was silent.

"it doesn't matter anymore, you'll be dead soon. and in twenty years you'll be to old to be of my interest." he says coldly. and it left me in awe.

"love, Kol, isn't about age." I say finally realizing the secrets of his cold reply.

last night he was being sincere.

"every time you feel a certain way, you shut that feeling off because you tell yourself the girl will be dead soon. so you deprive yourself of something that everyone needs" I say realizing it more as I spoke.

"your making a fool of yourself Cameron. talking of something I don't need." he argues back.

I was arguing with someone who could end me in a second, so fast that the world wouldn't have time to notice.

"your afraid to love because you think someone is incapable of loving you, because of who you are and what you've done" I explain and his eyes leave mine and hit the ground.

"how many times have you felt something, anything, for a women. You've been alive 1000 years... how many times?"

"once" he says not meeting my gaze.

"when?" I ask thinking , maybe if he talked about it, it could solve this devil inside him.

with his speed, he was standing in front of me.

his hand placed gently on placed on the side of my face, every touch sent chills down my back. his eyes looked directly in mine.

Kol Mikealson made feelings I never new existed, burst from within me.

he was not only a sight to look at, but a challenge, in the best words.

"Now"

(Feedback ? 😏 )