𝟎𝟐

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

"It looks like Government was desperate to ask for help from us

"It looks like Government was desperate to ask for help from us." Yoro dryly chuckled, as he and his son were now in front of the hill, Yoro waved his hand as one of the bodyguards walked closer with a case on their hand and opened it revealing two types of gun.

"Bring these two guns, one is loaded with the real bullets while the other had BB bullets. I sent someone in the government to get more of BB bullets." Yoro handed the guns to the brunette who gladly took it with his bandaged hands and aimed it afar.

"Thanks, old man. I love it!"

Akihiro exclaimed before tackling the man with bone crushing-hug and rubbing his cheeks against Yoro's. "Yeah, yeah now let go of me my bone will break you brat!" Yoro patted his son's back as Akihiro broke the hug.

"Well, I see you later son, and please don't hang yourself or try to do some suicide attempt." Akihiro smiled at the sight of his dad who wore a stoic look but the brunette could see the worried flashed in the eyes.

"Yeah, no promises!"

...

The class 3-E was confused when karasuma suddenly announced that a new student will joining them this year. They waited for that student to arrive, but it seemed like 10 minutes had past the student didn't arrive as koro-sensei decided to go find the student.

"Don't you think that the student fainted?"

"Oh gosh, they probably get tiredly climbing all the way here!"

"They probably didn't go since the hill looks like a mountain!"

Whispers filled the room as the yellow blob-like octopus came back with a teen with brown slightly wavy hair on their tentacles. "Is he okay?" Kayano worriedly asked while looking at the teen.

The students looked at the teen that was set on the floor, they had a bandages on their neck and arms, they wore a brown coat and a uniform of Kunugikaoka High School boy's uniform.

"I saw him hang himself on the tree! Good thing I set him down before it's too late!"

Karma heard the yellow octopus exclaimed, as he took a glanced at the figure and widened his eyes. 'No way...It can be...' Nagisa's eyes also widened and glanced at karma who had the same expression, he was about to speak when he saw the redhead dashed at the lying figure.

Everyone was shocked at karma who suddenly straddled the male and started shaking them. "You better fucking wake up you suicidal maniac!" The rest tried to tell karma to stop but the redhead didn't budge.

Akihiro slowly opened his eyes only to be met a pair of mercury-colored orbs glaring at him and felt he was being shaken by the collar.

"Am I in heaven?"

Everyone sweat dropped but it made karma irritated more as nagisa tried to calm karma down. "Is karma turned into an angel?" Akihiro again muttered before smiling lazily and felt karma's aura got darker while nagisa and the rest sweats.

'A-as if karma will be...'

"I'm going to kill you akihiro!"

With last yell, karma was about to punch the living hell out of the brunette if it wasn't for koro-sensei to picked up akihiro and karma away from each other. Karasuma coughed and told the students to go back in their seats.

"Good thing you're here Mr. Hideyoshi, he'll be joining you this year from now on and help you assassinate this...octopus." Karasuma sneered at the last part before glaring at the octopus who sulked in the corner.

"Hideyoshi Akihiro, just call me by my name nice to meet ya!" He beamed before popping his tongue and winked (I only think about oikawa doing this) at the rest, he then looked at the yellow octopus that he saw from the folder earlier.

"So what do I call you?" Akihiro asked the yellow octopus. "Just call me Koro-sensei, Akihiro-kun!" Koro sensei beamed then a dagger came at Akihiro's face but catches the blade with his fingers.

"*sigh*...That was close strawberry-chan!" The rest so him smiled before targeting it on koro-sensei's forehead but their teacher caught it and didn't noticed the incoming BB bullets and burst two of his tentacles. "Eek!!" Koro-sensei yelped and the rest gaped at what the brunette did.

"E-ehem...you can sit beside with karma Akihiro-kun!" The latter nodded and sweat when he saw karma was glaring at him, the class soon started not without Akihiro who sweat furiously feeling the burning gaze of the redhead.

you can sit beside with karma Akihiro-kun!" The latter nodded and sweat when he saw karma was glaring at him, the class soon started not without Akihiro who sweat furiously feeling the burning gaze of the redhead