𝟏𝟓

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Still,

With the ability to finish her preparations in a single day,

There's no doubting she's a top-tier hitman.

As she and Koro-sensei finally got into the storage shed, the blonde assassin smirked internally and closed the door behind her.

"So, Irina-sensei," Koro-sensei said as he turned around. "What did you want to discuss?" He ponders, his gaze drawn to Irina, who has turned her back on him.

The main aspect in infiltration assassinations is to be adaptable when it comes to the target. My opponent is an unidentified living type. The best plan of action is to kill him all at once, before he develops a suspicious expression.

Irina immediately turned around, and the next thing she did nearly gave Koro-sensei a heart attack.

"Koro-sensei...I..."

Irina began by removing her blazer slightly, displaying her chest and blushing her cheeks.

"AYO WHAT THE FUCCCCKKKKKKK!"

Koro-sensei yelled, frantically backing away from Irina, like you would if you saw a ghost crawling towards you, his entire face flushed. "Do you think that makes me odd?" Irina says as she walks up to Koro-sensei.

"NO⏤W-WELL...I!"

Koro-sensei stammered in response and panicked like Cassie in euphoria.

"That body and power...you're overflowing with uniqueness, and I was smitten at first sight," she pants slightly, forcing Koro-sensei to move into the spot where she and the team had set up the preparations overnight.

While Koro-sensei is distracted by Irina, he is unaware that three assassins are waiting behind the things on the storage shed, their firearms ready.

"Koro-sensei, I'm going to undress, so just wait a minute, okay?"

Irina said after placing Koro-sensei in the target position, then stepped behind the table tennis desk while Koro-sensei worried. "Don't worry, it'll only take a minute," Irina smirked before totally hiding herself.

...

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When they heard gunshots and screaming, the entire class turned to look in the direction of the storage shed. "W-what?!"They exclaim in bewilderment, sweat sliding down their temples and down their cheeks.

"First there were gunshots, then a scream, and then a slippery-icky shit sound!"

"What the..." Akihiro murmured, his face contorted with disdain. Karma remarked loudly, "That octopus must've done something terrible," as Akihiro approached him, trembling in dread. "DIsgUsTing ShIT," he shouted once more as they all heard Irina scream NOOOO then stopped and continued.

"Let's go take a look!"

Karma grinned and grasped Akihiro's hand as the E-Class sped towards the storage shed, where the door suddenly opened and Koro-sensei emerged.

"What happened to the breast lady Koro-sensei?"

Koro-sensei then looks at them with a flushed expression. "My...I wanted to have a little more fun, but..." Koro-sensei sweat dropped when he saw Akihiro cast him a look. "Having class with all of you is a lot of fun, therefore the 6th period quiz is going to be difficult, you know," he said.

"AHahahahah...we'll do our best..."

Nagisa remarked awkwardly before turning to stare at the door, when Irina stepped out wearing an old-fashioned uniform and resting her face on the ground. "What on earth did you do to her, Koro-sensei?" Akihiro looked at Koro-sensei, whose face became blank, catching everyone by surprise.

"No one knows. After all, adults have their own kind of maintenance," Koro-sensei responded blankly. "That's the horrible adult's face!!" They exclaimed, deadpanning. "Now come, let's get back to the classroom," Koro-sensei stated, to which they all cheered, ignoring the woman on the ground.

"Aww...What's the matter Ms. Jelavic? Where did your cockiness go?"

Akihiro, who did not follow them, smirked down at Irina, who remained silent and just glared at him. He then knelt in front of the blonde and laughed. "You look so pathetic now, getting knocked down seven times," he said as he stood up and walked away, but not before uttering something that fueled Irina's rage.

"You can wallow yourself in embarrassment on that dirt Ms. Jelavic. It suits you."