𝟏𝟕

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"What the heck is with those brats?!?"

Irina's voice rang inside the faculty office as Karasuma watched her lash out, frustration painted on his face after he witnessed what happened.

Earlier, the entire Class 3-E students threw some things at her in anger, which she frantically avoided. They all got mad when she didn't want to start the lesson and immediately started saying she should switch with Koro-sensei.

"They're in the same room of a wonderful woman, you know? Don't you think they should be grateful?!" She exclaimed, slamming her hands on Karasuma's desk in anger. "And that Akihiro brat threw a dagger at me! A REAL dagger!" She added, she wasn't wrong there. She narrowly missed the weapon thrown at her earlier.

"There's likely some minor classroom conflict as a result of their lack of hospitality, but⏤"

Karasuma sighed, a vein popping up in his cheek. "Why?! I don't have any experience as a teacher, you know?! Let me concentrate on assassinating instead!" She exclaimed, looking at Karasuma. "Enough already. Go give them a proper apology." Karasuma sighed, tired of this shit.

"Unless you want to keep the assassination going."

...

"What is he up to?"

Irina pondered, both she and Karasuma hidden behind the tree, eyeing Koro-sensei, who is sitting on a wooden chair and working furiously on the clipboard.

"Writing test questions." Karasuma explained as they both watched Koro-sensei sneeze and the grape juice he drank spatter on the paper.

"He's going to redo it."

"What an idiot...I mean, grape juice has a chance of leaving a stain."

They both deadpanned as they watched Koro-sensei crumple the paper and toss it away. "He can move at Mach 20, so writing up questions should be no problem." Irina said, putting her hands on her hips. "He's taking his sweet time with it." She shrugged.

"Each question is different." Karasuma muttered.

"Huh?"

"The students were surprised when they saw that." Karasuma began. "Combining subjects in which they excel with those in which they struggle...He designed all the questions for each and every student individually." Karasuma said as Irina broke out in a cold sweat.

"Chiba-kun can solve special reasoning problems quite quickly...nurufufufu... Let's try to put some questions that are a little more advanced." Koro-sensei said as he began scribbling fast in his clipboard.

"He is a dangerous creature with exceptional intelligence and speed who desires to destroy the earth; such a person is near perfect as a teacher." Karasuma concluded as the two of them left the area and walked to where the rest of Class 3-E was.

"Take a look at the students..."

Irina heard Karasuma as they both came to a halt in the distance. "Aren't they just playing?" Irina asked, as she saw the students play with a ball with Koro-sensei's face while clutching an Anti-Sensei Knives.

"That's the 'assassination badminton' I taught them; it's training to allow them to hit a moving target accurately." Karasuma explained. "They have no experience in assassination..." except in Akihiro's case...thought Karasuma.

"That was a stab, so it's 3 points."

"No sweat!"

"Akihiro don't use a real dagger! You almost stab me!"

"Eheeh..."

"Don't eheeh me!"

"However, when they aren't studying, they are aiming for the reward, and they passionately refine their skills. He remarked, while the Russian assassin remained silent.

"Target and teacher, assassin and student, and everyone in it fulfills two roles." He explained. "You are here primarily as a professional, but if you cannot balance being an assassin and being a teacher, then you are severely lacking as a pro." Karasuma glanced at Irina.

"If you intend to remain here and target him, don't look at the students with such a condescending gaze." Karasuma turned his back on the students, walking a couple of steps.

"Without the students, this assassination classroom would not be able to continue; thus, even if they are students and you are an assassin, treat them as equals!" Karasuma stated, before something clicked in his mind.

"Especially to Akihiro. You might be wondering why the next heir of the La Familia is here other than to join the assassination. He's also here to enjoy his life as any teenager would. Don't look down too much on that kid. He does have a weird habit, but he's stronger than you think."

Before leaving the area, Karasuma looks at Irina. "If that is impossible for you, we have plenty of assassins who exist only to kill. And we'll give you the assignment to the next one in the kind." He walked out, leaving Irina in her thoughts.

...

"Let's start the class bitch-sensei!"

"ARGHHH! I really hate you alot afterall! Yah! Akihiro stop throwing a dagger at me!"

Irina's shouts along with the Class 3-E laughter resonated throughout the classroom and Karasuma and Koro-sensei could hear it in the hallway.

"They're really attached to her." Koro-sensei mumbled as Karasuma sweat dropped. "For now, at least." Karasuma said before turning to face the thing beside him.

"Thank you, Karasuma-sensei. You truly wanted the students to interact with an actual person from a foreign nation." Koro-sensei said suddenly, halting Karasuma as he took out a BB gun from beneath his uniform.

"After all, an assassin who has traveled from place to place around the globe is undoubtedly best-suited to the task." Koro-sensei laughed, looking at the agent assigned by Japan's Ministry of Defense alongside him.

'He...anticipated things to that extent?' Thought Karasuma as Koro-sensei walked away.

This guy stubbornly says nothing as the reason he came to be Class 3-E's teacher.
We are being led toward an ideal environment in which to learn. But in creating the ideal conditions for his assassination...

It's as if everyone is dancing in the plams of that monster's tentacle.