𝟏𝟑

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Koro-sensei!"

Everyone look at Irina who waved at them, particularly on Koro-sensei. They watched the blonde teacher stop just as in front of Koro-sensei who instantly blushed.

"I heard from Karasuma-sensei that you're super fast on your feet. Is it true?"

"Well...I'm not really that fast."

They deadpanned at the yellow octopus who only focus their eyes on the blond's chest.

"I have a favor to ask. Just once, I'd love to try drinking genuine Vietnamese coffee...so would you go buy some for me while I'm teaching English?" Irina say with a blush on her cheeks, looking hopeful at Koro-sensei who also blushed.

"That is an easy request. I know a nice shop in Vietnam after all." Koro-sensei agreed as everyone watched him flew to the sky with an incredible speed.

"Eto...Irina-sensei? The class is starting, so should we return to the classroom." Isuga started, as he and the rest of the class watching how the assassin light up a cigarette.

"Class? Oh right, you are all free to do as you see fit." She responds, turning around to face them. "Also, can you stop calling me with my first name like we're close?" She said dropping her facade.

"I have no intention of playing the part of a teacher, except for when I'm in front of that octopus. Call me 'Jelavic-oneesama'." The rest sweats at the end which result a silence dropped at them.

"So what now? Bitch-neesan?"

Karma cut off the silence successfully irking the blonde female by shouting; "Don't shorten it!" while Karma was unfazed it and looking tauntingly to her. "You're a professional killer right? Will you really be able to take out that monster alone, when the class can't even kill him through their combined efforts?" Karma continued.

"The difference between brats and grownups, is how we adult do things." Irina smirked before looking at Nagisa who flinched at her. "You're Nagisa Shiota right?" Nagisa looked at her confusedly as he watched her walked closer to him.

━━━━━━━BANG

Everyone flinched at the sound as Irina backed away from Nagisa, barely avoiding the bullet that was directed onto her.

"You should know that it's inappropriate to kiss a student." Akihiro's serious tone rang behind Nagisa who flinched and sweats. The blonde assassin then felt a small pain on her cheeks, a gash made by the bullet.

'W-when did Akihiro move there?!'

They sweats and noticed that the bandaged covered teen gotten serious, not the usual happy-go-lucky Akihiro. "You should mind your business Hideyoshi." Irina glared at the brunette who move in front, his tall frame covering Nagisa's body and faced the blonde.

"And you shouldn't kiss someone who's even younger than you, especially my friend here. I could easily shot you using this."

They observed Akihiro fetched something on his pockets, revealing the bullets although it wasn't a bb pellets types. He then loaded the bullets on the gun and cocked it, raising and pointing it at the assassin who tsked.

'He brought a real gun?!'

"Fine." Huffed Irina.

She then look away from the brunette and turning her attention to the rest of the class. "Anyway, as for the rest of you! Those with the useful information, come and speak with me!" She said and three people holding some weapons walked closer at her.

"A professional's job lies in having both skill and personal connections. You brats shout sit quietly on the sidelines and watch."

Akihiro glare hardened at the three men who look like they'll shoot him because of the scene earlier. "And if you get in the way of my assassination mission even a little bit, I'll kill you." Irina said, holding a gun that was given by one of her men a while glaring at the other students and more specifically thrown at Akihiro who had the same reaction.

"Heh...try me bitch."

Akihiro grinned maliciously, brown eyes where almost psychotic, before rubbing his gun on his temple as Irina just glared at him before walking away from the rest of the class, together with the three men to discuss their plan.