𝟏𝟎

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

"What did you do yoro-san?"

Karma glared at the man who carried the body of his friend who was completely knocked out, he could see his tear-stained face which made him worried about the brunette.

"I put him on asleep, he was thinking about what happened long ago."

Yoro responded he had secretly put something on the drink to make Akihiro fall asleep, knowing that the teen might panic once again. Karma then followed the man after they started the walking, heading back to where Akihiro's room was. "Long ago...?" Karma asked, completely baffled.

'Did something happen long ago which is why he was wearing bandages and had an obsession with suicide?'

"I think it's not my place to tell you his past, karma. The only thing I can share with you is that it's something involved with bandages wrapped on his body and his obsession with suicide."

Yoro gave him a side glance, reading the redhead's thoughts. Their conversation went silent and finally, both of them arrived at Akihiro's room, Yoro then went inside followed by Karma, to set the sleeping teen on his bed.

"I know you're eager to know his past, however, I think it should be the best to ask him when he's ready to tell you karma." He said calmly at the redhead who nodded, before glancing at his back where the book shelf was, that had a picture frame sat in front of the books.

A blurry picture of a girl smiling.

"Did the girl on the frame were also involved? Both of them shared the same look."

Karma asked which Yoro took a glance and nodded. "She's Akihiro's sister." The man answered. "I have something to do, please watch him." He heard Akihiro's dad say which he nodded absently, already on the side of the bed of the peaceful Akihiro.

With that, the man left.

Karma then heard the door shut as he glanced at the teen, Akihiro looked so peaceful even with he was wrapped with bandages, almost looking like he's a mummy. He moved the bandage around on Akihiro's arm only to see a bunch of scars, caused by the needle.

'What...?'

He frowned, moving back the bandages. Akihiro's body is covered with needle scars. 'Did he used to be a test subject back then? What did happen back then?' He was snapped out from his thoughts when he felt Akihiro's arm wrapped around his waist, making him lay down stiffly.

He looked at the teen who had his brows furrowed, clearly having a nightmare, which he let out a sigh and adjusted himself on Akihiro's arms to make himself comfortable. He then felt Akihiro nuzzle his face onto his neck, while he brought his hands on the brown locks to ruffle them.

"D...don't leave..."

"I won't, Akihiro. I won't."