~ Chapter 2 ~

Sorry for the late chapter. I've been busy lately with finals in school and stuff. Enjoy!

-Ace

-

You wake up to a knock on your door. "Who is it?" You ask with a croak in your voice.

"It's Sapnap. Dream sent me to get you." Sapnap responds from the other side of the door.

"Okay, Coming." You go to the door and follow Sapnap down to the others.

Sapnap is wearing shiny purple armor like Dream was. His midnight black hair was draping over a white bandana tied around his head. He was quite friendly to you.

"Morning Y/N." Dream gives you a smile.

"Good morning." You smile back to him.

"I'd like you to meet George, Sapnap, and Eret." Dream introduces you.

"Punz and Purpled are out on patrol right now." Dream explains.

George looked like he had just woken up. His brown hair was messy and his eyes looked heavy. His right eye was blue while his left was brown. His shirt was sky blue with a "404" lettering in a white and red rectangle.

Eret was dressed as if he was a royal. A big golden crown sat on his head and a red velvet cape hanging from his shoulders. He had dark shades over his eyes and curly brown hair.

"Hello!" You give them a little wave.

"I think we should talk about the election in L'manburg." George says to Dream. He has a British accent.

"L'manburg is having an election?" Sapnap asks.

"Apparently. Schlatt and Quackity don't think Wilbur should be president so they are holding an election." Dream explains to the group.

"So what should we do? Should we interact with this?" Eret asks Dream.

"Nothing, at this rate L'manburg will tear itself apart." Dream answers.

"I'm going to run to see if I can become president and do a little spying." George says.

"Good idea, the rest of us will lay low for a while." Dream gives the orders.

"Wait. Y/N hasn't picked sides yet right? Can we trust her?" Eret glares at you under his sunglasses. Everyone looks at you.

"I won't tell anyone, I promise." You say to defend yourself.

"I trust her." Dream says confidently. Sapnap's face lights up with an idea.

"What if she spies for us in L'manburg? They can think that she joins them and then spies on them." Sapnap throws out his idea.

"Oh! Then I could have back up if something goes wrong!" George sides with Sapnap.

"No. Too risky. Besides she hasn't even agreed to join our side." Dream counters. He definitely did not agree with this plan.

"But Dream, think about it. If she goes, pretends to be on their side, she could get more inside information than I could." George points out.

"But-" He starts but you interrupt him.

"I'll do it!"

"What?" Dream looks at you through his mask.

"I'll do it. I'm the only one that can so why not?" You say.

Dream thinks for a second. "Fine. But that means you join our side. You will report to us every three days about anything you deem important. If anything feels unsafe you will leave Immediately." He gives you your orders.