~ Chapter 8 ~

"Welcome Dream and Sapnap, to Manburg." Schlatt welcomed the two men in full netherite. Dream hadn't been here in a while but it looked even more empty, like Schlatt was the only one living here.

"What did you want, Schlatt? You said you had something?" Dream asked, jumping straight to the reason. He did not want to be here any longer then he had to or he might blow something up.

"I sure do," Schaltt said with a smug look, "Quackity? Can you get the prisoner?"

"Yup." Quackity said, and walked off.

"A prisoner? Why would we want a prisoner?" Sapnap asked a little harshly.

"I think you will be very interested in who this person is." Schlatt shot Dream a nasty grin. Dream knew something was wrong.

Quackity shoves you forward with your hands tied behind your back. "Y/N!" Dream says reaching for his axe.

You struggled in Quackity's grasp, "Dream!"

"Huh, I figured she was something important but now I truly understand." Schlatt smiled.

"Let her go, Schlatt." Dream ordered.

"You and I both know I can't do that until I get something in return." Schlatt stood next to you and Quackity and brought out a large dagger to clean his fingernails.

"And what would that be?" Sapnap asked, reaching for his own sword.

"You see, Pogtopia has been a real problem for me. People have been leaving wonderful Manburg to join that stupid place so here has been a little empty." Schlatt explained in fine detail.

"That is not our problem." Sapnap snapped.

"It is now," Schlatt glared at Sapnap for talking out of turn, "Pogtopia is planning a war and I don't really have the proper equipment to fend them off."

"You want me to supply you in the war?" Dream crossed his arms. He had already supplied Pogtopia in secret. He didn't have much to give Manburg nor much he wanted to give them.

"I want you to join me in war." Schlatt corrected the man in the mask.

"WHAT?" You, Sapnap, and Dream said all at once making Schlatt chuckle.

"I'd never!" Dream snapped.

"You don't have a choice, Dream. Join me in battle or
Y/N dies." He said smugly, pointing the dagger at your face. Schlatt loved having control over the strongest man in the SMP like this.

"Don't Drea-"

Dream cut you off, "Fine! Now let her go."

"I can't do that Dream. I know you are the number one liar here so she will be staying here until I am victorious over Pogtopia to guarantee that you will keep your word."

"What?! That is BS! We agreed to help you!" Sapnap commented.

"Not now Sapnap!" Dream hissed. He agreed with his friend but his other friend was at risk.

"So do we have a deal Dream?" Schlatt grinned at the emotionless smile of the mask.

"Yes. But hurt her and I will do anything and everything to make sure you are dead!" Dream threatened.

"You have my word Dream. Quackity, take her back to her room." Schlatt ordered, putting his dagger away.

Quackity directs you away from the others, "Why do you follow him, Quackity? All he does is boss you around."

"You don't know what you are talking about. He is just being a president." Quackity defended.

"The president of one person? I've seen it, Quackity. He doesn't listen to you and abuses your loyalty to him and gives you nothing in return." You pointed out.