~ Chapter 5 ~

-

The next morning you wake up to a few birds chirping outside. You stretch from the uncomfortable position you slept in. The cave was cold from the fire going out in the middle of the night.

Tommy was sprawled out on the cave floor, snoring quietly. Wil had also shifted to be laying down on his side on the ground. You stood up, you needed some fresh air and quietly exited the cave. The rain had stopped and left morning dew on the grass. You stretched again and yawned in the sunlight. You take a few breaths of air.

"Y/N?" Says a voice behind you, nearly making you jump. You turn around and see Dream. His dark golden hair wasn't covered by his green hood like it normally was, allowing the sun to shine on it perfectly like pure gold strands.

"Oh my God Dream! You need to stop sneaking up on m-" you say but he interrupts you with a hug.

"I was so worried, what happ-" You push your index finger against his lips.

"Shhh..." You grab his sleeve and pull him away from the cave. You go around a few trees with him following.

"What?" He asks once you stop, confused. He looked back at where you and him were standing previously and then back at you.

"Sorry, I didn't want you to wake up Wil and Tommy." You explain releasing his sleeve.

"They are here too?" He asks.

"Yes." You answer.

"Okay, let's go." He says and turns to leave.

"Wait, no I can't leave them. They need me." You protest, not following.

"Y/N, they're the enemies, remember?" He reminds you, coming back to you.

"Yeah, maybe, but so is Schlatt. You saw how he took over L'manburg. What's to stop him from taking over the Dream SMP?" You point out. Dream pauses for a moment. He looks away to think of the possibilities.

You wished you could see his emotions but they were guarded by the mask. "He'd be foolish too but what is your plan?" He asks, finally coming up with an answer.

"To stay with them and see where that gets me." You say.

He sighs. "Fine. You can stay but I'm still gonna check up on you."

"That's fine with me." You agree. You would probably freak out if he stopped coming to check up on you.

"Be careful. I'll see you soon." He says and he leaves back the way he came.

"Cya." You head back to the cave and see Tommy and Wil still sleeping.

"C'mon Tommy. Wake up." You lean over the blond.

He shifts from being woken up to a more comfortable position. "No... Let a man sleep, woman..." He groans.

"Oh, C'mon you big baby." You tease.

"Hey! Don't call me a fuckin' baby!" He yells back. He sits up only to glare at you.

"Can you not yell for like 30 seconds Tommy..." Wil groaned as he woke up.

Wil rubbed his eyes tiredly. He inspected the wound on his calf once his vision cleared. The regen potion definitely helped, it was in perfect condition to heal properly on its own as long as Wil kept it clean.

"Yeah! As long as someone doesn't call me a baby." Tommy glares at you once again. Wil stretches and tests his leg before standing up.

"Woah, easy big-man." Tommy says getting up and going over to help his friend.

"I'm fine!" Wil snaps. Tommy looks taken back at Wil's harsh wording.

"I'm fine, Tommy. I can handle myself." Wil repeats more calmly but still rough.