~ Chapter 10 ~

Tw: Death of characters

---

Tommy aims his crossbow up at the top of the tower and soon his allies follow. "Get to the tower and conquer it!" Wilbur ordered. Technoblade grabbed his trident from his back and used it to fly up to the top of the tower. 

Purpled looked down the ladder shaft to get off the tower and saw BadBoyHalo climbing up. "They are coming up!" Purpled yelled to his team. 

Tommy and Tubbo flew up as well with their tridents. Tommy used the momentum to strike Dream but he blocked. Dream saw how they were quickly becoming cornered, "Get off the tower!"

Sapnap and the others took no hesitation and jumped off the tower. 

They landed in a nearby lake or used feather falling on their armor to land on the ground far below.

Dream kicks Tommy away and follows his friends off the edge of the tower, using his feather falling to break his fall. "Get them!" Tommy grumbled once he got air back in his body after Dream kicked him.

Pogtopia started to follow them off the tower. "Scatter!" Dream ordered his team when he saw them jumping off the tower. Sapnap and Purpled ran away in between the buildings. 

Dream and George ran the other way while Karl ran towards the docks. Technoblade chased after Karl, finding him to be an easy target. 

Antfrost, AweSamDude, Fundy, and Tubbo surrounded Sapnap and Purpled. "Drop your weapons." Tubbo demanded. 

Sapnap and Purpled lowered their swords knowing they couldn't take on four people in full netherite. Dream and George run around a corner and are faced with a dead end.

"You've got to be kidding me." George growled.

Dream whipped around to clash weapons with Tommy who tried to sneak up on them. "Surrender Dream!" He ordered. 

Dream saw Niki, BadBoyHalo, and Wilbur run up behind Tommy. Karl wasn't here. He couldn’t tell Schlatt to kill Y/N, wherever he was. 

Dream pulled his axe away from Tommy and put his hands up in surrender, "We surrender. Manburg surrenders." 

Tommy’s face lit up, "We won!" 

Dream looked at Wilbur and sheathed his sword, "Wilbur, can I speak to you?"

Wilbur looked taken aback by Dream's odd request, "I- uhh- sure."

Dream walked past Tommy who looked like he was about to stab him right then and there but George kept his sword out in case Tommy tried anything. Wilbur led them away from the others so they could speak.

"Look, I didn't want to fight for Manburg but they have
Y/N and threatened to kill her if I didn't. Schlatt didn't even show up to his own fight." Dream explained. Dream glanced around and saw someone in the old camarvan. 

"So you were forced to fight for him?" Wilbur asked.

Dream nodded, "I can take you to him." Wilbur waved for the rest of his allies to follow and soon everyone was following Dream to the camarvan.

The old van was rusted and dirt was piled up on the sides. A couple of the windows were broken. Dream was the first to go inside to check if he was right if he did see Schlatt in there with his axe ready.

He was, along with you. You were sitting on the floor with your legs pulled up to your chest.

"Dream!" You called when you saw him come in and ran up to him. He hugged you close with one arm and kept his axe pointed at Schlatt with the other. You kept your fingers locked in the chinks in Dream’s armor so you would never be ripped away from him again.