~ Chapter 6 ~

You see the torchlight that marked the entrance of Pogtopia. Pushing your way through the branches you see a familiar masked man leaning against the wall, sharpening an axe. The scraping of the stone against the gleaming purple blade made your jaw clench.

“Hey Techno. Glad to see that you have made it.” You say warmly to him.

“I have.” He says simply, not looking up from his work. You continue to walk past him to enter Pogtopia but Technobalde moves quickly to block your path with his axe. 

“What were you doing in the forest Y/N?” He asked coldly. His gaze felt like a hundred anvils just fell on you.

“What? What are you talking about?” You play dumb hoping he will fall for it.

“You know exactly what I’m talkin’ about. I just want you to admit it to me.” He said.

“I was just taking a walk. I take walks, ask Wil and Tommy.” You say quickly. You knew they would back this up because that’s the excuse you used every time.

“Right, takin’ a walk to speak with Dream. I saw you and him speakin’.” He smirked knowing he had caught you. Your face drains of color, knowing that there was no hiding it from him.

“Y-you were spying on me?” You studeder. 

“I was. Spyin’ on a spy.” He looked happy to have control over you like this, “Now, Y/N. Let me ask again, what were you doing in the forest?” He grinned and took a step closer towards you.

You couldn’t tell him. That would comprise everything. Dream depended on you, you couldn’t let him down. “Why does it matter to you? That’s none of your business!” You snapped at the pig-man.

“I’ll make it my business. I’d hate for Wilbur and Tommy to find out about this.” He said smugly, regaining his control again.

“So you’re going to blackmail me?” You ask him.

“Essentially, yes.” He looked at his newly sharpened axe in the torchlight and brushed his thumb lightly across its edge to test its sharpness. 

You sigh. You were out of options. Who knew what Tommy or Wil would do if they found out you were a traitor. 

“Fine Technoblade, what do you want?” You asked, giving into the man’s wishes.

“Just a little debt. I’ll let you know when I want to use it and what it is. Dream won’t find out about this conversation, right?” He said.

You just nod, not happy to be in his debt. 

“Good. Have a good night
Y/N.” He smiles at you and then walks into the darkness of the trees. You glare at him as you watch him go but head inside Pogtopia. 

-

Two weeks go by. 

Pogtopia gets more recruits from a few of the members of the BadLands joining and Technoblade worked hard to get resources for the revolution. You kept Dream updated about the inside information but whenever you were with him your paranoia got to you.

You always felt like you were being watched. You tried to act normal but it was hard. Dream picked up on it pretty quick.

“Hey? You okay? You seem out of it.” He asks, seeing you look around. Today he wasn’t wearing his armor which was understandable. It was super hot and that dark armor must have gotten hot in this weather.

“Yeah, I’m fine. The revolution just has me a bit stressed out.” You lied. It didn’t feel right lying to him. You hated it but you didn’t want him to take you off this assignment.