~ Chapter 21 ~

I know this chapter took a long time to come out. It was just difficult to write since Technoblade is one of my main characters still. I've been slowly recovering, and so my social media has been becoming more active. I thank you for your patience and hope you can understand why I took the time that I did. I hope you are all doing well.

-Ace

-

The city Sapnap brought you to was the most beautiful place you had ever seen. The buildings were massive and followed a strict theme of a mushroom Japanese style. "This place is incredible." George said as he ogled the tall building with a dragon statue on top.

Sapnap smirked, "It's pretty amazing, right? It's called Kinko Kingdom."

"Who built this place? There is no way you've had enough time to build this on your own." George said.

"I hired a few contractors to help." Said a voice behind you. You turned around and saw Karl Jacobs. He had grown out his hair, so it looked extremely fluffy. His nails were painted sky blue. He wore a brightly colored hoodie with an odd spiral on the front. He approached Sapnap and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Welcome back." Karl said with a smile as Sapnap reddened.

Sapnap scratched his neck nervously, "I'm sure you guys all know my boyfriend, Karl."

George smiled, "That's great, guys! Congratulations!"

"Thanks George! I heard what happened with Dream. I'm sorry to hear about that. You are all welcome to stay as long as you need to. It is completely safe here." Karl said to you and the others.

"You've been only quiet,
Y/N." Technoblade said while glancing down at you. You met his gaze with a hard glare.

"What am I supposed to say?" You snapped. You knew it wasn't a great idea to be so harsh to a man who could have you dead in two seconds, but there were more important things on your mind.

"A thank you might be in order. They are saving you from being hunted down by Quackity and Sam." Technoblade said calmly. Your jaw tightened in frustration and you completely ignored Technoblade. You stormed past him, making sure to brush past his shoulder harshly.

"Y/N! Wait!" George started to jog after you, but Technoblade blocked his path with his hand.

"Let her blow off some steam. Tell me about this Pandora's Vault." Technoblade said.

"Oh right..." George started.

-

You approached the beige stallion who just watched you with big brown eyes. You knew that what you were about to do was stupid, but they were wasting time, and who knew what they were doing to Dream in that prison.

You figured you could do more. One person could easily sneak into the SMP and then a whole rescue party. At least you hoped. You saddled the stallion and climbed on his back. You ran the horse as fast as you could to the SMP. You left the animal to graze outside the main territory of the SMP.

You made your way through the Community House but froze when you heard voices. "Just keep an eye out for them, Punz. It's really not that difficult." Quackity said irritably. You ducked out of sight before they entered the Community House.

"I know that. I'm not stupid. They will plan a rescue party." Punz groaned.

"I'm counting on it. Leave
Y/N to me. I need her for more important matters." Quackity ordered.

Punz rolled his eyes, "Anything else I can do for you, your highness? Scrub in between your toes? Polish your nails?"

Quackity smirked, "Now you're getting it." They left the house, allowing you to slip out. You had no idea what the prison looked like, so you just had to look for it. Stealthily. Shouldn't be too hard with more than half of the people on the SMP looking for you, right?

You hid in the shadows as best as you could, avoiding any troops of Quackity's and keeping an eye out for anything that looked like a high-secure prison. You stood behind an old house, scanning for anyone.

"Y/N?!" Someone said behind you, making you jump out of your skin. You whipped around to face wide-eyed Tommyinnit. He had an axe in his hands, but you recognized the blade. It wasn't his. It was Dream's blade. "I found Y/N!" He exclaimed. You had to act fast. You swept the unsuspecting boy's feet out from under him, and he dropped the axe. You scooped it up quickly and pointed it down at him.

"You shouldn't take things that aren't yours, Tommy. Where is the prison?" You asked coldly.

"You're here alone? That wasn't very bright." Tommy smirked, completely ignoring your question.

"I see her!" Shouted another voice. You looked over your shoulder to see Tubbo and several other people- including Quackity- coming towards you. Well, your stealthy attack didn't work as well as you hoped. You ran away from them to try and escape but almost ran headlong into BadBoyHalo's armor. He, Antfrost, and Fundy back you up to a wall.

"She went this way!" You heard Tommy shout.

"You're surrounded, Y/N. Drop the Axes." BadBoyHalo demanded. There was a blur as Technoblade landed between you and BadBoyHalo. The three back away from the pig-man.

"Techno!" You exclaimed.

"You have terrible plans, Y/N. Go find Sapnap and the others." Technoblade demanded. You wasted no time in leaving him, knowing well that he could handle himself.

Instead of looking for Sapnap though, you kept looking for the prison. "Y/N? There you are!" Sapnap said while coming up to you. He had George and surprisingly, Purpled with him.

"Why'd you run off like that?" George asked.

"I'm breaking Dream out. Why else?" You snapped harshly.

"Y/N, this prison is super secure. I don't think you understand that. You definitely can't get in there alone." Purpled said.

"I don't care! You can help if you want but I'm going in." You started to walk away from them but Sapnap caught your wrist.

"Y/N-" He started but you had cut him off.

"No Sapnap! I'm not rethinking my plan!" You shouted and pulled your wrist away from him.

"Don't interrupt. I wasn't done. I was going to say that I'm in." He said with a smile.

"What?! You two are crazy! They will lock you up the moment you step foot in there!" George shrieked.

"Maybe not. I have a pretty good plan, but you guys have to trust me." Purpled said with a smile.