chapter 02

Haydn's pov

"Mom,I will be very busy today. You know dad's work. I have to attend few events on behalf of him.Sorry I wouldn't be able to do that and I can stay at a hotel tonight so don't worry..okay mom bye I love you" i muttered sighing out loud, I'm not blaming but having a Over thinking mom sometimes stressed.

I sigh putting the phone back in the phone holder as the green light turned off and the signals turned into red light, I drove towards the audition theater. Sometimes mom don't have any idea about how much of busy life I'm living. while studying I have to involve in business too .last year of the university is the hardest.

"Today going to be a long day"

****************

"Good morning Mr.Richardson we are delighted to have you here come this way.." the gray hair man Mr. Parker said as i stepped into the theater premises.

"Pleasure is all mine Mr.Parker sorry Dad couldn't attend to this, so as sponsors I thought to attend on behalf of him"

"Thank you Mr Richardson.. let's go this way" mister Parker said, leading me inside. Every year we founded in few scholarships and few events like this, but hardest thing for me is to attend these events which i have my least interest.

"Hello hyden, what a pleasant surprise to see you here, i think I'm seeing you almost after 5 years" a feminine voice came behind, i turned around already knowing who was it, her fake lashes fanning on her face as her seductive voice reached to my ear. I forced a smile to my lips

"Mr.parker you can go, I will come in second"i muttered as i don't wanted this man to get an wrong impression on me on a public even like this.

"Hello Tiffany, nice to see you too. Guess you are also contesting right?" I said as not showing much interested in her, she is one of toxic character and seeing her hear wasn't a good idea at all.

"Yeah babe why not finally it's your dad's company and my dad's company sponsoring this so why I can't be a contestant.. right??" her voice was dropping in sedation and i wasn't failed to noticed it.

"Sure ..do your best good luck..then excuse me"i cut if the conversation, thinking to quickly dogged her.

Tiffany was once my classmate at the highschool, and that year was the year i wanted to ease from my life. There's a praise, that everyone one has a dark ugly past which they want to escape and mine is the same. I don't know if she really knows what happened but before she asked anything i wanted to dogged her. I wasn't in a mood to deal anything shitty in the early morning.

As I was about to walk away from her, i heard a ear piercing screamed stop me on the track. Tiffany Landed on my chest while crying loudly even before I turne around. I rolled my eyes but caught her before she dramatically kissed the ground.

"Hey are you okay? what happened" I asked eyeing her as she was crying out loud, her tears were fake but i had to tolerate it for sake of the business partnership between us cherry on the top, we were in public eye and the attracting so much attention

"I think my ankle got twisted Hyde" she was clung onto my shirt as shedding crocodile tears..
I don't have time for this drama but I couldn't left her here also because her dad is the most important business partner to us. sighing out in annoyance I pick up her bridle style.

"Please can you take me to the changing room I have to get change for the audition" she said with puppy eyes..oh god what now ?? I thought keeping ny anger at bay. Having no choice I turned my heels to the female changing area as she clung into my torso.

she better not do stupid things. She better knew to cross me...

The area seems to be empty good thing because I don't want anyone to witness this stupid drama ,after putting her on the vanity, I turned to leave..