Chapter 82

Hey lovelies after long time, please read the previous chapter before reading this.

______________________________________
Hazel's POV

A thick tension was growing in the air and i hardly doubt, Aunt and Mom were even sensing it. They were busy planning the trip to the beach house they owns. They were supper excited giggling like kids, where Tash was murdering Kevin through her eyes and on the other hand i was trying to escape from pair of hawk like eyes trying to intimidate me in his most favourite way.

A deep frustrated sigh left from my lips as i shifted my eyes to my half eaten plate.  Now i know one thing, No doubts, i will have to say good bye to my day dream of spending the weekend in peace. Definitely, Peace would be the last word to described it!!!. I started getting this bad feeling from the pit of my stomach making me lose my appetite anymore.

"Dude when you started liking strawberries?? you hate that fruit before!!"
Kevin suddenly said more in disbelief breaking the thick tension in the dining room.  That's only my eyes snapped from my plate to looking at Hyden, who was playing with a half eaten strawberry on his plate. A twisted smirk formed across his lips , upon hearing his best friend's voice.

"Yesterday" came Hayden's deep voice with a smug smile. he took another strawberry to his mouth and mounch it down with the same smirk winding across his thin lips. His sharp eyes were already set on me and no sooner i knew what stays behind his remark.

"from now on strawberry would be my favorite"  his words from last night rang inside my head. My cheeks reddened in second as as if i still could hear his voice.

I deeply breathed, avoiding Hyden's smirk which has fallen all over my red face. his wide evil grin has no boundaries. It was making me feel so small. Gulping in nervous I looked over to Tash thinking to escape from his intense gaze but who to kidding she was chewing a strawberry with a angry face, ofcours murdering Kevin inside her head.

After the breakfast mom and Aunt was kept listing things for the trip while i dragged Tash to my room to locked our selves from those two big bad wolves.

After last nigh i couldn't look at him straight. his raspy words, and those soft kisses were replying in my head like a alluring trap. He was so straight with his words as if he was really meaning them, those words which came out of his lips. I couldn't let go the look he had when he said he never played with me.

Is it really true?? Can i really trust this man?? I sighed as my eyes fell to the dazzling ring sparking on my finger. Weight of my thoughts increased in ten times. I shook my head and thought to talk with Tash.

"Stop spacing here and there in mad, tell me what really happened" i mumbled annoyed as she was continually spacing here and there in my room. She looked tensed while chewing her nails. She gave me a empty look shrugging her shoulders but i could feel definitely there's something that where she was keeping me in dark.

" I know you are hiding something from me, you weren't even surprised seeing Kevin, rather you look angry " i said arching my brow and her face again flushed in red as i caught her red hand. Her halted steps ,and the hard gulp was enough for me to read her inner dwell. She sat beside me on my bed and watched me in tensed.

"I met him yesterday!" She mumbled after a moment of silent but her voice mixed with anger. She was gritting her teeth while her her hands were coiling to balls. "He threatened me" she scoffed more to her self making me gasp.  "He still think he can control me, he still don't know who is Tash and this time he gonna really get to know me" she continued to mumbled ,then laugh like a manic.

"Tash, you are scaring me, you look scary" i said releasing the breath i was holding. She smugly smile lingered in her thoughts. At the moment her scary behavior was really made a puzzle in my head.

"Can you at least tell me what really happened between you two?" I mumbled with a low voice already knowing that what would be her respond. She never like to talk about it. She always goes silent when we come to that topic but her this strange behavior was making me worry about her. Like expected she went silent, she lips lost it's smirk. I deeply sighed seeing her with her lips plustred together. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it" I quickly said not wanting to presued her but to my surprise she started talking unlike other time. "No i will tell you!, I wanted to tell you this from a long time but i couldn't" she mumbled looking at me. Her voice was clearly struggling. May be Kevin's return is seriously  affecting her.

She started fledging her fingers together not before releasing a longest breath. "I'm not sure, either I don't really remember but i think we had sex that night, two years before!" She said in one breath not meeting my eyes. "What?" I half streamed not believing what I heard. She nodded her head looking at my widened eyes.

"No to put it in a better word, he took advantage of me" she angrily said but, her voice came rather subdued. I was still recovering from the shock when she started to explain what really happened. "You remember that party two years ago and how my dad announced everyone ,that how he wanted our two families to tie a bond." She asked biting onto her lips.
I softly nodded watching her red face her cheeks were burning.

"Later that night I got super drunk, i was really angry with him, i was really angry how he was abling to get everything on his favor. So i went on him, I barely remember i was humiliating him Infront of his some rivals" she muttered and i feel how her words were getting stammered.

" I slurred blaming his dead mother for giving a birth to a bastard like him. That's only I got to know that his mother has ran off with a another man before they both got into a accident which caused her death, his one of arrogant friend said it making fun of him" came her agitated voice with a hint of regret. I couldn't be more surprise. I stayed muted while listening to her as i couldn't find my voice to ask another thing. She sighed releasing a long breath.

"I know i had said something that i shouldn't but that wouldn't justify of what he has done to me. He always tried to control me, so i wanted to get back at him. I felt so proud when Kevin stormed out of the party with a pissed mood" she mumbled with more agitated voice.

"That night i went home with driver, since dad wasn't going to come home.
I was super drunk, I don't even remember how get to my bed. I was soundly sleeping  when suddenly Kevin bragged in my room. He was fuming like a bull. I barely remember he started threatening me like always. I was so drunk and I don't remember what happened after but next day i woke up naked together with him on my bed." She said now in her angry voice. Knuckles of her balled fist were turning to white as she was breathing hard.

"What?" I barely said trying to process things in my head.

"He surely took advantage of my drunk state!!!!"  Tashi mumbled in her non audible voice leaving me more speechless. 

"What angers me more is that shameless man said i was the attacked him first. He said i was the one started to kiss him first and what happened was mutual but no way i would be willingly kiss that bastard" She seethed in anger as she let out her frustration.

"So is that why uncle stopped the marriage thing suddenly??" I was finally able to talk after a long pause of silent. I was feeling bad for my bestie. She  was having this big problem which she never talked with me. She suffered in this dilemma but i didn't even know what she was dealing with.

"I didn't come out of my room for days, not even to eat, which made Dad concerned. Then I got this sudden idea to presued dad. I remained to lock my self in my room and asked Dad to stopped this whole marriage thing saying i don't like to marry him or otherwise i would starve my self for death."

"Good thing was dad quickly agreed out of concern but Uncle Adam was upset because Dad suddenly want to stopped our marriage arrangement leading them to split up which caused our investors to took out their shares as well. " I slowly nodded my head with my face filled in concern. I touched my besties hand trying to calm her down. She has went through a lot.

______________________________________

Hey lovelies finally I'm back. Sorry for making you all worry and thank you so much for your concern. So I'm fully recovered and hope to write like before. This chapter is small I'm sorry for that as well. I promise to write a longest for the next.

So i suggest you to read the previous part if you don't remember where we stopped. So now you finally know what happened between Kevin and tash right?? 😌😌😌. What do you think will happen next 😏😏😏