Chapter 12

The girl on the mirror was smiling brightly to me as her eyes sparkled with the excitement. I was sitting on the bench before the dressing table. my heart was beating like a drum with excitement today I'm going to officially end my school life . A hint of sadness crept through me as the thoughts of not going school anymore and I will have to separate with my bestie ..
most of our happy memories were lice in the school

How we both studied together at the library and how we spent our most free times in the canteen while chit chatting, summer camps, sports days and most exciting memories I collected through this journey..
Drama competition and last not least how Tash laughed when I acted to a skinny drunken boy as it was my first character I got from the first drama. I acted in our drama club..that was halluries..but all those small memories will last forever in my life..it would be so much better if Bryan also with us today,but i think he wouldn't be able to make there as he didn't even take my call yesterday.

Thinking positive, I did my makeup a little bit hurriedly. applying a little amount of maroon lipstick with a mascara and eyeliner and then the last touch up of the blusher satisfied me..

After slipping off the robe I wore my maroon knee-length off shoulder dress as I already had my matching maroon strapless bra and panties on...
Putting my small pearl earrings which mom had gifted me as the graduation gift and the butterfly necklace I slipped my favourite rose gold wrist watch to the right hand..

Okay all done while stood up before the mirror I started to admire the reflection so what would I should wear with this

Maroon heels will go well with them

The theme colour was maroon as we decided from the previous rehearsals..

While I was engrossed in my thoughts I heard mom's voice from downstairs..

"I'm coming mom"

Getting down from the stairs my eyes traveled to the mom was stood Infront of the door. she was already dressed with her dark blue slacks with white long sleeve blouse tucked into the slack. She was flashing her happy smile spread on her cheeks as in her right hand a beautiful white rose bouquet and on the other hand she was holding a middle size parceled box ..
I gasped as I couldn't believe my eyes...

"Who sent all this mom...???"i asked in surprise

"Aunt kathi honey."...her smiling face came into view as she extended the small card attached to the flower bouquet.

"Hazel sweetie congratulations on your graduation
Here are you graduation gifts
Sorry I couldn't attend to your big day
Even though I haven't seen you for years I know you have become a beautiful young lady..
Hope to see you soon here sweetie..
we are really excited to have you here
Your loving aunt kathie"

"She is so sweet mom..and what is this "my curiosity got the best of me as I hurriedly unpacked the box and my eyes delighted as I saw the maroon colour beautiful clutch

"Mom it's really pretty"no arguments aunt Kathi has the best fashion sense but how she knows our colour theme?? must be mom has said her while their phone chit chats..

"I should take this today mom it's really pretty"i said eyeing her with a happy smile

"As your wish honey now hurry up.. we have to pick up tash and fanny right? .."

Ohh right that silly girl must be ready now..mom wanted to take them with us as I also didn't want Tash to come to her graduation driving her own car.. mom wanted to give her the best treatment today so then Tash would not miss her mom on her big day..
Hope uncle Daniel would not dare to forget today..