chapter 70

Hazel's pov

I started taking shower murdering him in my head .I was trying not to remember the reaction mom had when she saw us. it was shocked all over her face, not before that sarcastic grin appeared on her lips. God what she might be thinking about me????How I didn't see this coming? I was mourning my bad luck while putting shampoo on my hair ,scrubbing my scalp vigorously. I could still feel my cheeks were burning and I may looking like a red tomato. Maybe a soaked one.

He is at fault, why he has to be in my room all the time ,like he doesn't have a room for his own? why this man always putting me in this kind of such embarrassing situations. I should really kill him, he don't deserve to live anymore, he emotionally torment me so much, now how I ever going to look mom in the eye?. why he cant just give me one single peaceful day? is it too much to ask? I huffed scrubbing my scalp even harder as thoughts of him were making me burn in anger.

Not only anger I was anxious as well at the thought of how much mom and aunt exited teasing me to death. Aunt might be already planning my wedding with him , I know that much about her and that petrifying thought made me even awful. finally having enough I balled my fist.

"Damn you Hyden I hate you so much, YOU STUPID ASSHOLE, " I cursed loud enough but soon winced at the burning sensation in my eyes. "ouch" it's stinging so bad. washing the soup in my eyes I looked up still in my half open stinging eyes. Really? can't I even cursed at him now? why GOD, are you also now on his side?? I muttered more to my self ,eyeing the white celling above in so much disappoint. No one on my side, no one there to save me from this bad guy. what a tragedy in my life..

Spending some more absent minutes in the shower, finally I decided to exit. Drying my self I came out wearing the robe around my self as I couldn't even bring any clothes with me when I suddenly ran inside, out of embarrassed. Such a ugly way to start the day, thinking i stood before the mirror drying my wet hair and the sound of a knock broke my trace of thoughts. Mom entered the room opening the door half way with a teasing smile on her face .

"I knocked this time" she said in her sarcastic tone making my eyes wider.

"Mom" I started whining soon and she had her smile supressed while coming to my direction. I felt my cheeks heating up again. i didn't know what to tell her other than biting my bottom lip in nervous.

"mom its not what you think_ we were ahh_" i badly stuck again and started fledging my fingers. what am i really supposed to say? I thought standing still eyeing the tiled floor in much interest but beating me to it ,mom pulled me to tight hug and started rubbing my back.

"Aww i missed my sweetheart "mom muttered making me sigh out. My stiffened muscles relaxed while i rested my head on her embrace. "i missed you too "I said back taking a deep breath. i really did, I missed her so much. Mostly when he hurt, I wish I could go back home with mom.

"Ohh don't lie to me, you probably even didn't think of me, as you busy with your boyfriend" Mom teasingly said breaking the hug and i couldn't reply to the taunt she had, "Mom stop teasing me" i whined covering my face with my both palms and my voice came as a non audible whisper making her laugh again.

"you are makng fun of me aren't you?"i asked in my complaining tone, and mom tried to hide her laugh pressing her lips in to a thin line.

"sorry honey , it's just i'm really excited, I'm happy for you, i feel like finally i can feel at ease" came mom's soft voice. the middle of my chest started stinging hearing to her words. I could only watch her with sadness in my eyes. May be she was too exited , to notice it.

"Mom are you really happy about it?"I asked breaking the brief silent and she smiled taking my hand and together we sat on my bed.

" I really am honey, i knew something going between you two and I'm really happy now ,that i know what's happening." She said in her happy tone, mom was right happiness all over her voice ,I could easily predict it.