(A/N) the grand final!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 🥺😭 I'M SO HAPPY! ITALY 2022 HERE I COME!!!

Oh boy, I actually feel like I have surprisingly little to say, but I'll give my opinion on every song from worst to the winner.

Btw skip this chapter if you don't want to hear my opinion 😉!

So, nr. 26th was the UK. Kinda sad he got 0 points from both the juries and televotes, but the UK do have a thing for being at the bottom (James' song wasn't that bad btw, 🇬🇧 just unlucky lol).

Another country who usually also stays at the bottom is Germany and I understand why, because Jendrik's song isn't that good, but he did give it his all on stage and his staging was good, I'll give him that.

Spain is usually also a bottom dweller. The moon prop was cool, but I can understand why it didn't do well. Although Spain 2019 was robbed of a higher position 😠!!!

You know my broccoli? Honestly not surprising seeing as host countries usually do much worse in their home country. Portugal was even the first country to place deadlast while hosting, that's gotta suck.

What is surprising is that these four countries all got 0 points from the televotes. When I saw that I knew someone was gonna get a lot of points.

And I'm shocked San Marino wasn't one of them. Like, it was actually really good! It deserved much better than 22nd place.

Just like Albania and Azerbaijan. Okay, I was sure Efendi would be on the higher end. I knew Albania probably wouldn't do so well, but I was still a little sad.

Next up is Belgium, big surprise. And TIX with just one point over Hooverphonic. He might've performed right after his love but he is now ahead of her.

Israel 🇮🇱doing kinda like what I had expected.

I did expect Cypres to do a lot better. Like, either top 10 or dipping their toes around those waters. But I guess it got overhyped or something. A lot of the "girly pop" songs seemed to do much worse which is kinda sad.

Like Hurricane 😭. They were so good and yet they flopped.

But I feel like the flop feels harder for Sweden who usually settles for top 10 and nothing less. 14th which also puts them on the lower end of the spectrum. I wonder if the Swedes are really butthurt. I mean, they survived getting 14th before and not qualifying that one time so they'll survive.

Anyway, I wouldn't have complained if Sweden and Moldova had switched end results. Like, come on, compared to Sugar Voices is a better song.

Or maybe Tusse could've taken Portugal's. Wouldn't complain. How did they even get 12th? I still don't get why this many people liked it. Like, I knew it'd probably be popular with the juries, and so much so it landed them quite high.

They should've given more points to Bulgaria. Victoria was so high and then she placed right out of top 10! That's low-key a crime 😤.

At least Greece made it. I mean, Stefania has the same points as Victoria, so it could've been a 50/50 on who made it and I would complain about it anyway. But considering Victoria was in the top 5 at some point, I'm the most angry she didn't make it.

Russia made it to top 10 quite rightfully so. I think she deserves her spot. It would be better for her message if she had made it to top 5. Russia would've freaked out over that female empowerment also works in their country. Nah, they would've probably censored it before the public saw it.

Lithuania made it further than I thought, but good for them I guess.

Malta did bad compared to what the odds said. Like, damn. But I mean, not bad.

This year is really treasuring it's rock songs. Finland out here slaying on the Dark Side. Also, their commentator putting his hand out the door with "join us" and his middle finger painted red, while the Danish commentators were being interviewed was pretty hilarious. Alongside their sign with "Play Jaja Ding Dong" 😂

After listening to Ukraine's a few times, I'll say that I like it and from what I know Ukraine doesn't usually make it to the top 5 unless they win.

Now, Iceland was 100% deserved and I'm so happy for Daði and his group! 🇮🇸🎉

I honestly thought Switzerland was about to win. It must be an incredible thing seeing how the juries love your song and keep on giving you 12 points.

Same with France. I also kinda thought she'd win, but not as much as with Switzerland. It's kinda funny that two French songs were on the winning line.

But of course they stood not chance to the lovely Italians 🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

They were so god damn amazing and I just love them so much!!!

I don't freaking know why someone would make a rumour about Damiano doing drugs in the green room. Who would even do that while knowing the camera is pointing at you??? If he's high on anything he's high on that bromance! The band had a lot of bisexual vibes and then he just straight up kisses their guitarist.

I'm happy with the winner. They're amazing and cool people. Rock'n'Roll never dies ✌️