Party?

"Ya I talked to him" I replied to Anna with a proud smile.

One thing re-caught my mind. Why wasn't Anna answering my texts. It's still confusing me I'm hurt right now and she's not helping me. I should be mad at her!

I sat beside Anna trying to relax myself, but I'm really anxious.

I turned to her shaking my desk slightly. "Why didn't you answer my texts last night?! I was so fricken worried about you and scared out of my goddamn mind!" I tried to sound as least aggravated as I could, lets just say it didn't work so well, it sounded more like I was trying to attack her versus asking her a simple almost meaningless question.

"Shit, I'm really sorry. It honestly was just too overwhelming for me to talk to anyone last night I just was a bit... hurt" Anna replied looking at her nails with a blistering attitude towards me.

I gave her a condemnable look behind her back. I got beat up and she's acting like a pretty little princesse. What is going on?

"Its funny cause I was stoned outta my mind last night!" She spoke laughing, in an endeavouring tone a voice to get on my nerves. Oh and boy was she succeeding.

"Hold on?! You went and got your ass stoned when I needed you, because I was beat up mentally and physically?! You even witnessed it" I uttered seamlessly.

At the same time as I was talking another girl in class came around her desk talking to her about last night. I over heard them talking about a party that took place last night, from what I could hear the name Cade popped up quite a few times, it must have been his party, now I'm hurt.

The girls stopped gossiping about the party. Anna turned around grinning. "Sorry what was that? It sounded almost like an ugly bitch was talking"

I stood up, pulling my unpacked backpack on my shoulder. I got right up close to her face only saying one sentence. "Did I fucking stutter bitch?" I stormed out of the room slamming the class door behind me.

"Her sorry ass is going to miss me"

Ever since Anna and I were young we would get into small petty fights. We would only get into fights as wrong doing as these when either something was seriously wrong or we just needed some space and we became pissed at each other. Right now I have no idea why shes treating me like absolute garbage, I've done nothing but protect her these past two days, but that gave her no right to do what she did!

I walked down the hall on my phone blocking her number for the current time being, I don't want any junk of us fighting going on over text, I walked down the back-well stairs that lead straight to the cafe. I sat on the benches. I don't care if they mark me absent, I need a breather! And I hate her so much right now.